||8||

Seth
One moment she's snapping at me and cold the other shes giggling and warm, she raises and eyebrow at me and I just smile at her.
"The spare room is directly opposite the bathroom upstairs. If you want to go shower you are more than welcome too. I can grab you some fresh clothes."
"Yeah alright, as long as there not your mothers."
This time I laughed and she just walked upstairs, I heard the water start to run so I made my way upstairs and into my sisters room. I grabbed a long sleeve black top and a black Metallica band T-shirt, I also grabbed her some black ripped jeans and fishnets. I get it my sister is a goth but so is Becky, I think she is anyway. I place the clothes neatly onto my Becky's new bed along with some of my tops and some random shorts I found at the bottom of her wardrobe. I go to walk out when I notice Becky is standing in the doorway, I don't think she's noticed me yet. She's just in her towel no leather jacket.
"Ah fuck me, you scared me. Get out Rollins."
She glared at me and I briskly walked out of the room, she slammed the door behind me and I felt the cold air hit my back. I walked across the hallway into my bedroom, I collapsed into bed. It's not even late but I'm so fucking burnt out I might just go to bed. I pull the covers over me and I heard a knock at the door.
"Come in."
She walked in wearing one of my T-shirts her leather jacket and the leggings she was wearing earlier. She stood in the doorway silent, I started the conversation because the awkward silence was starting to crush me.
"So, what's up?"
"Oh nothing...just bored on my own."
She looked down at her feet and I could feel my cheeks heating up.
"So have you got any hobbies?"
She quirked an eyebrow at me.
"Yeah I suppose I do, I like to play guitar but mine got smashed up by- never mind."
"I've got a guitar if you want to play?"
I got up and grabbed it from it's case, her mouth fell open when she saw my guitar.
"It's beautiful."
She took it from my hands and started to play the song everyone knows if they play guitar, Wonderwall. She started to sing along and all seemed fine until she got to the chorus. She stopped singing and playing almost simultaneously, she looked up at me and I could see the tears in her eyes. She leant the guitar against the wall and ran out of the room. I followed after her and saw her going to open the front door.
"Becky Wait!"
She stopped in her tracks and turned back to look at me.
"What's going on?"
"In all honesty I don't know."
"Then stay...don't go..."
"I can't, Seth I just can't."
"Yes you can, I'd rather have you staying here so I know you're safe. You don't have to run or be afraid I'm not going to say anything or hurt you I promise."
She closed the slightly opened front door and made her way over to the couch.
"I'm a mess I know..."
"It's fine I get it, I've been where you are now."
"No you haven't, you still have good in you Seth. Maybe it is best if I leave, I'll just bring you more trouble if I stay."
"No, you stay there. Just put whatever you want on the TV and I'll order a pizza."
She just nodded exhaustingly and I walked over to the phone. I quickly order two pizzas and make my way back over to the sofa. I notice she's put on Spider-Man she claims it's just to kill time but I can tell she is actually enjoying it. I notice she's starting to fall asleep, after around five minutes the door bell rings and i can tell it startles her. I climb off the couch and to the door.
"That'll be twenty dollars mate..."
I handed him he money and took the pizza inside, Becky was now sitting crossed legged with a smile on her face which is a rare sight for Becky believe it or not. She paused the movie and took one of the two boxes out of my hand, she opened the box and took out a slice of pizza. I sat down alongside her and almost mimicked her movements from a couple seconds prior.
"So do you like anything?"
"Yeah I like loads of things."
"Such as?"
"Guitar, singing, chemistry, sleeping, uh nothing else really."
She finished her slice and placed the still full box down.
"So what do you like?"
She broke my gaze from the still full pizza box and I looked up at her.
"Eating, sleeping, hanging out with my mates and uh yeah."
My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out to check what is was. It was a text from Roman
"Hey dude, are you good? I was thinking maybe we could go out skating tomorrow with the girls? If you want I can find Becky and ask her if she wants to come too."
I looked up at Becky before quickly looking back down at my phone and replying.
"Sounds great."