||11||

Rebecca
It's been almost a week since I got suspended, Charlotte has been letting me copy up her history work and Seth has been tutoring me in chemistry, I don't need it as I've already done all this before but I find it cute.

Seth
I walk into the living room and see Becky perched on the edge of the chair looking confused about her history work. Charlotte is trying to talk her through it but she just looks ten times more confused. I think she's stopped using, I haven't found any needles and she hasn't been getting all drowsy and sick at the end of the day like she used to do. I jump over the back of the sofa and plonk down next to Becky. She notices I'm sitting there and scoots over slightly so she can lean my her head on my shoulder.
"I still don't get it, I'm so sorry Charlotte I think my brain is fried."
"We can try again tomorrow."
"That might be best, thanks for trying though."
Becky has become a lot closer with everyone, she's more talkative and spends more time with us. She's comes out skating with us and sits with us at lunch. It's been nice but I keep finding myself thinking about Becky a little too much, I normally get flustered and it normally happens in school but today I can feel myself thinking about her I try to shake the thoughts out of my mind.
"Sethy I really don't get it."
"I'm sure you will understand it soon."
"Maybe, I just wish I was actually in school but whatever. At least I don't have to deal with people constantly staring."
"True."
Technically not true, I spend most my time staring at her. When we make eye contact I always pretend I'm looking at something behind her. Becky's still a little rough around the edges but she spends more time with her guard down than up, she seems softer than the person I first met all those months ago. My hand finds it's way into her hair and I pull out her bobble, and start to braid it.
"You two should just fuck already."
Charlotte said as she got up, it caused both me and Becky to turn bright red.
"What I'm just saying."
She grabbed her bag and laughed at how red we looked.
"I'll see you both tomorrow at Queens Avenue?"
"Yeah, I'll make sure to bring my board this time."
Becky speaks up and the three of us laugh, the door falls shut and an awkward silence forms between us.
"About what Charlotte said~"
I cut her off with a kiss, I get a surprised yelp but soon Becky melts into the kiss and kisses back. I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders, it's almost like I needed to do this. I slightly bit her bottom lip so I could slip my tongue in her mouth, I placed my hands onto her shoulders pushing her back down to the couch. I felt her hands start to roam so mine did the same, everything was going well but then Becky freezed up.
"Seth Stop."
I stopped instantly and climbed off her.
"I'm sorry, I'm just not ready."
"It's okay...don't worry."
She smiled sadly at me.
"It was nice and all it's just I'm still a virgin and I don't know if I'm ready for sex."

Rebecca
I hate lying to Seth but sometimes it has to be done to protect him...

Seth
I nodded slowly.
"Are you still a virgin?"
I swallowed slightly.
"No, me and this girl Sarah has sex last year, I really wish I didn't now. I wish I had saved it for someone special, someone like you."
She blushed a dark shade of red and leant froward to gently kiss my lips, we were interrupted but a loud knock on the door.
"I'll get it."
She got up sheepishly and walked to the door.

Rebecca
I opened the door and saw my new dealer standing with the boys.
"Where's my fucking money? It's been two weeks without it now Quin and I'm starting lose my patience."
"I haven't got any money."
I spoke in a hushed voice but I know Seth had already heard.
"Well you better find some! I'll be back tomorrow and if you don't have it there will be hell to pay."
He slammed Seth's door in my face. I turned around and I felt a tear start to roll down my cheeks as Seth looked at me in disappointment...
"I thought you quit."
His tone was so defeated, I made eye contact with him and it felt like my heart was going to explode in my chest.
"I tried, I really did but I just can't Seth."
I brought my hand to my face to wipe away my tears, he looks so disappointed in me and my heart feels like it's sinking further and further in my chest.
"I need to get some fresh air, I'm going to head out for a walk."
"But it's getting dark..."
"I'll be back in a bit."
He walked out of the door and I felt myself collapsing onto the floor, I've let him down~