||20||

Rebecca
I hung up the phone and looked down at my daughter.
"Come in princess let's go!"
"No dessert?"
"I'll buy you an extra special ice cream later on!"
"Okay!"
I quickly payed the bill before picking up Millie and walking towards the exit.
"I'm going to have to teach you how to skate!"
"Skate?"
"Yeah skateboard, I'll have to show you later."
"Okay!"
We were almost at Seth's house when I noticed she'd fallen asleep on my shoulder looking as adorable as ever. I hate what John did to me, I hate what he forced me to do. I wish he could've just stayed away from my family and not ruin it...
I knock on Seth's door and his mother opened the door, she went to snap at me but when she saw the sleeping child on my shoulder and her expression softened and her mouth fell open. I stepped into the house and I felt anxiety hit me like a brick wall.
"I'll call Seth down."
She smiled at me and walked over to the stairs, I heard the faint call of Seth's name and I felt my nerves skyrocket when I heard footsteps coming back down the stairs. I heard a gasp from behind me so I screwed my eyes shut.
"Rebecca?"
I turned around and saw the look on his face.
"Listen Seth I can explain..."
"You lied to me? Why did you lie to me again?"
"I had to, I didn't want to but I had no choice. I know you'd do something stupid if you found out the truth. I don't want you getting hurt."
"And you didn't think lying to me would hurt me?"
"Seth~"
"Who's is it?"
"She's my daughter~"
"That's not what I meant, who's her dad?"
His tone became more stern as he pointed at my daughter.
"Seth please~"
His mother walked into the living room, worried expression spread on her face.
"Maybe I should settle your daughter upstairs?"
I look across at Seth's mother as I feel a tear roll down my cheek.
"If you could..."
She took my daughter from my arms and left as quickly as she arrived.
"Rebecca Who's her dad?"
I looked up at Seth and shook my head.
"Seth please it's dark~please!"
I was pleading with him but it was no use, as he shook his head and asked again.
"Rebecca who is her dad?"
"It was him! My step dad, are you happy now?!?"
I turned and ran upstairs, I left him standing speechless. I walk into my room and I see Seth's mother sat on the end of the bed.
"I'm sorry for shouting at you earlier dear, I was just angry. Me and Seth's dad had his sister at 16, it was so scary and so lonely so I know how you feel..."
"He hates me, Seth hates me..."
I spoke with tears running down my face.
"He doesn't, he's probably shocked that you have a kid."
"The look on his face said otherwise..."
"Dear, I'll talk to him. You look exhausted, I'll let you both get some rest."

Seth
I flop down onto the sofa, I feel sick, I feel angry, I feel upset. My blood is practically boiling as I stand up from the sofa, I walk towards the front door and I run out. He deserves to feel pain for what he's done to her. I grab my skateboard and I skate, I know relatively where he lives Becky told me once and I have got a pretty good memory. I skate until I reach a neighbourhood, the house that instantly grabs my attention is the house with all the black bags outside of it. I get off my skateboard and knock on the door of the house.
"Rebecca I told you~"
Who I assume is 'John' looks at me in disgust, I am seething with anger as I look at his disgusting face.
"You one of her junkie friends?"
I snapped at that, my fist connected hardly with his face, I hit him and again and I could start to feel blood coating my hand as I punched him again.
"You bastard!"
He feel to the floor and I kicked his gut.
"You deserve to burn in HELL for what you've done!"
He kicked me back and I lost my balance causing me to fall back down the steps . He stood up with blood cascading down his face.
"You shouldn't have done that son!"
"I'm not your SON!"
I stood up off the ground and I felt his fist connect to my jaw and I heard a crack.
"Why would you defend that junkie, she kept trying to climb in my bed for weeks and one night I came home drunk she was in my bed, practically begging for it. Then she cried 'rape'! Fucking whore..."
He punched me even harder after he spoke his poison.
"LIAR!"
I screamed so loud my lungs burned.
"It's the truth! You better get away before she ruins your family just like she did mine!"