||15||

5 years ago...
Seth
"Seth you've got to promise me you won't tell mom and dad. They can't know what I'm involved with or it'll tear them to shreds."
I look up at my older sister as I hold a vodka bottle in my hand, I've noticed more recently that she seems to be drinking a lot more. I caught her today so I took the bottle off the counter.
"Please just hand it over, I'm just trying to have a drink."
Her tone grew angrier and I stood frozen with her bottle of vodka tightly gripped onto. Silence fell between us, a very uncomfortable one to say the least.
"I'm sorry."
I spoke loudly and began to walk towards the bathroom.
"No you stop."
I walked towards the sink you quickly poured the vodka down it.
"You little brat do you have any idea of what you've just done. What if I did that to your stuff hey!"
She walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom, I could just hear plastic crunching and glass smashing. I walked into my room to see all my favourite toys destroyed.
"How do you like this?!?"
She shouted in my face then stormed off and into the kitchen, I followed her she grabbed a beer out of the fridge and chugged it.
"Now you ever pull a stunt like that I mean EVER I will tell mom and dad that it was you who lost the dog and not me!"
She left me standing speechless, I've never seen my sister in such a rage before. I dragged myself over to the sofa and sat down, I'm speechless.

6 months later...
"Can Seth Rollins please make his way to reception please."
I looked around the room and saw everyone turn to watch him.
"Psst I bet his psycho sister has killed someone."
"Maybe she's got herself killed."
"Ooh perhaps we've got lucky and they're all dead."
I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out of the classroom crying, I heard the teacher yelling at them as I sprinted down the corridor. I finally reached reception and saw my mother looking broken as ever I slowly wiped away my tears as I walked over to her.
"Ah Seth darling, let's go home."
"What's going on?"
"I'll tell you once we get home."
We walked out of the school and into my car, we sat in silence the entire car journey home except we didn't go home we went to Romans house. My mother climbed out of the car so of course I did the same I couldn't help but feel my heart rate start to quicken as I made my way down to the house. I walked into the living room and saw my dad sitting on the sofa with the same broken expression my mother had at the school.
"Seth we really think you should sit down."
I walked across to the arm chair and sat down right on the edge.
"This morning, I-I Uh...I found your sister in bed. I went to wake her up like any morning and when she didn't get up I didn't think anything of it, I went back up after an hour or so and tried to wake her up again but she didn't wake up~"
My mother started to cry heavily.
"What your mother is trying to say is she found your sister dead this morning..."
It took a moment for what my dad had said to really sink in, realisation hit my like a bus. My sister is gone.
"How?"
I needed to know how...
"I don't think you should know~"
"Please! I need to know..."
"Alcohol..."
I felt my heart skip a beat, I couldn't cry because all I felt was guilt. I knew she had a drinking problem, I knew she needed help but I didn't do anything. I let her drink herself to death...I'm responsible for this. It's all my fault...