||5||

Rebecca
I walk into history and surprisingly I'm the first one here.
"Take any seat you like."
I try my best to force a smile as I make my way to the back of the class, I sit down on the very last chair next to the wall. Slowly people filled up the room until there was only one seat left and that happened to be next to me, the blonde woman from earlier walked in and made her way to the back of the class. She sat down quickly and started to write her name on the front of her book,
Charlotte Flair
History
Medicine through time
Mr.Evans
I opened my book and started to copy the notes from the board, Sir started to speak but I wasn't exactly paying attention. It was only when everyone was staring at me I realised he'd asked me something, I didn't know the question nor the answer but luckily for me Charlotte whispered 'Ambroise Pare'
"Ambroise Pare."
"Yes and Ambroise Pare was a good guy..."
"Thanks for that Charlotte."
"Just call me Char and it's alright."
She smiled at me and I started to pay more attention to the board. I started to write when I got an overwhelming feeling rush through my body, I wasn't the type to ask if I could leave I normally just did it. I chucked all my books into my bag and left, I ran down the corridors and out into reception, I need to get away from here. I place my skateboard onto the floor and start to stake, today I know where I'm going even if I will take me probably a few days.

Seth
I walk out of creative media with Sasha and Dean, they are talking about something but my attention falls on Charlotte who's currently running towards me.
"What's up with the new girl? Firstly she wasn't paying any attention then she just got up and left..."
"Huh? Strange, similar thing happened in chemistry."
"She looks so drained when she got up, I'm surprised she didn't collapse. I don't think this girl is okay, she's pale as ever and super skinny. I don't even know her and I'm worried..."
"Yeah, she is a bit strange but yeah. Maybe it'll try and talk to her In Chemistry tomorrow."

Becky
My board stops at a familiar place, I get chills down my spine when my drug dealer steps out from the back alley.
"What is it this time kid?"
"Enough heroine to kill..."
"Hey kid you alright?"
"I'm fine I just need my drugs, I've got all the money here if that's what your worried about."
I pull out a wad of cash and show it to him.
"Alright kid, but if you die from this shit it's not my fault."
"Yeah yeah whatever..."
My attention drew down to my black doctor martins, the uncomfortable silence was broke when my dealer spoke.
"Kid, please don't take this all at once."
I just nodded slowly and took the needles out of his hand, deep breath. I shove them all into my bag and start to skate towards the one place I haven't been in years, one place I'm scared to go to. My dad's grave. The vodka bottle sloshes in my bag as I skate, I take three turns and I realise I'm standing outside the gates of the cemetery his body is in. I push the gate open slowly and gingerly walk over to his grave...
"I've fucked up really bad, I'm back on the drugs. I never meant to be but it just sorta happened, my life was hard and John my step dad was beating me. I'm sorry I didn't have any more choices...I know it sounds like I'm making excuses and I am. I've fucked up and I don't know if I can live with it..."
My voice quivered as I looked down at his grave.
"I miss you dad, I really really miss you. I need you right now, I don't know whether I'm going to be able to stop the drugs on my own...you helped me so much last time but now I have no one to turn too, the day I got that phone call telling me you were gone was the day I almost went too."
I started to bite at my nails to hold back my tears.
"I'm so sorry Dad..."
I broke I couldn't hold them back anymore, I let all my tears out. I let years of emotion and pent up frustration out, I just couldn't stop the tears anymore.
"Please I want my life to go back to the way it was~me and you in a two bedroom house, me not addicted to...drugs and you still here waiting on the sofa for me to stop being sick. My last few years with you were the best and the worst and I just wish I had the strength to quit the drugs, but I just don't know if I can..."
I tossed the bag off my shoulder and grasped the bottle of vodka tightly in my hand, I slowly took of the cap.
"Happy birthday to me."
And I took a large swig of the vodka, hoping to some How block out the pain that's growing in my chest.