The Justice League and The Miraculous Crew

In a temple hidden by magic, a group was gathered around a table in the middle of the said table was a holographic image of the Justice League.

"Ladybug you cannot be serious, haven't we learned from the past already, that these Justice Dorks can't be trusted especially the Glowing Green Flying man!? I repeat I will not trust those justice dorks, you hear me!!!" Chloe Bourgeois aka Hornet said as she sat back down in her seat and attempted to smash Green Lantern's hologram.

Marinette aka Ladybug could sigh, before turning to Sabrina "Bad week?" She dares to ask the orange hair woman "More like Mister P just visited at the wrong time."

"While I do not appreciate Chloe's behaviour and temperament I agree with her. Ladybug in case you forgot when we pleaded to the Justice League numerous times when we just formed the Miraculous Crew, we were either written off as a prank or dismissed entirely.

And mind you we called Civilians first, and again Heroes. It does not excuse the fact they ignored a plea for help. They had Magic-user with tons of experience in their rank." No one could argue with Kagami's point aka Ryuko.

The entire table was silent before Marinette sighed "Yes, I know that Ryuko and in case you forgot I was one of the first to call Justice League for help, multiple times both as Marinette and Ladybug. Hornet, King Monkey before you say that my affair with Batman is interfering with my judgment it has not. But you have to trust me in this.

I have this feeling in my gut that tells me this is even bigger than Hawkmoth and possibly even more dangerous." That raised some alarm bells on the team's mind.

"Ladybug is correct, Bunnix and I have been sensing this for a while now and if the young cat was here as well, he would agree with our judgement." Viperion voiced out. Damian couldn't attend the meeting.

Marinette's punishment for her son was to babysit his brother for this and three weeks bench off patrol and miraculous business.

"With this question being possibly stupid and Kim like -Hey!!!- is there a chance this is linked with the sudden spike of heat and cold signature around the world and this current bout of magic were are dealing with right now," Max said while changing the hologram to the current monster their fighting or as they been calling the anomaly.

The Nightmares.

"Yes, that part as well. I've been in contact with every high Guardian there is. And it all results in the same thing. The victim feels happy and negative emotions at the same time and gives birth to the Nightmares and unlike the Akumas we dealt with as teenagers. They're different?"

"Different how Bug?" King Monkey questioned. But Ladybug just shook her head this time Sabrina spoke "Ladybug told us about this Max and me, a few weeks back to research but so far were coming up with nothing."

It was scary. This was scary, for the first time since Ladybug became the Grand Guardian they know nothing about the anomaly.

It would have been fine had Ladybug not known about this, because if she doesn't she always goes to look for help. Mostly to Viperion and Bunnix, but even those two don't know anything.

It was more terrifying when Max and Sabrina admitted they know nothing as well. The meeting went on from there and soon it came to a decision.

Tell the Justice League and Team up. Even though they have to keep Bunnix and Hornet away from Green Lantern.

וווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווו×ווווווווווווווווווווו×ווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווו×

Hey, my rosebuds I haven't been here in a long time. But I'll explain in my next post.....