Note

Heya, my rosebuds I have something to say......

So first and foremost, I would like to say I'm sorry for leaving you hanging like this... But I would like to explain.

For those who are new to reading this Fanfic, there was a reason why I took a hiatus. I have written about it in this book in the last two previous notes.

But for those who haven't read those notes, the reason for my hiatus was that my cousin had died. And he wasn't just a cousin to me, he was like a brother to me and he and my brother were very close.

he died in the year 2021 and my family took his death hard. Especially to his side of the family and my side, and then not a few months after his death.

The new school year started I busied myself with that to distract me that he is not here anymore. But then as the school year progressed I......

I lost myself, I guess that is the best way to say it... I was stressed with school work, house chores and taking care of my brother as well. Who became more withdrawn.

And, let's say I collapsed or had a mental breakdown and cried incessantly for two or three hours, my parents consoled me and suggested I take a break from my activities... I felt hesitant to utilize my laptop or phone as a source of enjoyment. When I tried to watch an m movie on said laptop, I nearly puked since all I could think of was.

'Ohnoshould I will be doing this... This was only supposed to be for school and stuff' those were just a few lines of thoughts I had.

Because I was new to online learning mixed with modular learning. So long story short.

I became depressed or stressed or what is and broke down. It happened a few more times, but I persevered.

And now as summertime comes I would like to take a break from writing or anything of sorts to test out the waters.

As for what will happen to this book, I will put it out for adoption the chapter I just published was written before any of this happened. So for those who are interested just sent me a DM.

And Once Again I would like to say I'm sorry... And this RosieRose signing out...