Meeting, Assessing and Damian's anger

The streets in Central we're a buzz, and after Alix finally, a good shop that sells the paint colors that she needed.

She went off to find a place to paint and then went to the nearest police station to get a permit for street art. Of course, it might be a bit of a person walking into a police station with a hoodie covering her face.

But hey, at least she got what she wanted, she started small like a simple Halloween themed seemed good to her. Fluff was sleeping in her hoodie pocket.

As she was focusing on her work, she didn't mind the people staring at her, or walking by to see her work, she rested for a bit eating some burger and fries.

Before continuing her work, she was this time determined to finish this, "Nice work But I think you make a little funny for when kids look at it" because of the sudden voice behind her.

Alix let out a startled cry and dropped the paint can she currently using and turned around to the voice behind her, it was a male around 6'0 in height so she had craned her neck up a bit to look at his face.

"Thanks, I guess..... Hey, you know where to find a good restaurant, " Alix asked, apparently the burgers and fries from earlier weren't enough.

"Yeah sure, why we go together I was just about to get lunch myself," the man said, Alix thought about what he said, but then her stomach growled.

Her face turned a bit of pink, as the man chuckled"I'm guessing that's a yes" Alix only nodded as she packed up her stuff.

Slinging her bag over should she held out her hand "The name's Alix, and yours is?."

The man held her handshake and smiled "Wallace, but you can call me Wally. I take it you're a tourist how long will you be in Central City" the two started to walk towards where ever Wally was taking.

"A few weeks at most, but yeah I needed a vacation from work, and why not Central City, who knows I might get a glimpse of the infamous speedsters"

וווווווווווווווווווו×

Alix sighed as she wanders around in the museum, to anyone it might look like a tourist admiring the city history.

But the girl was assessing the museum, so far she found six blind spots, three escape routes and figured at the security pattern. And it seems they had made a mistake.

The artifact was arriving in three days, earlier than planned, but she will have to improvise this. She's been staying in Central city for 4 days now.

And the last time she Wally (Not that she was actively searching for- nope, nada-) was 2 days ago. The young lady sent a text to Max concerning the changed of schedule.

But for sure is, these heroes need to learn to conserve food, she saw the famous speedster earlier, from the hot dog stand she buying from.

They sold out the entire stand, so yeah she was a bit pissed at them, walking out of the museum Alix turned the map on her phone and scratched for the nearest skate park.

She needs to shred some frustration off.

וווווווווווווווווווו×

Marinette was a bit late from picking up her eldest from school, but she already texted him that she gonna be late.

Stopping in front of the academy she can him coming and with a more angry aura than usual, now that she thinks about it might be because of the competition coming up.