Baby, Disaster and........ the helper #1#

Still, in 4th month of her pregnancy, a message came from one of their source, which is why the Miraculous crew was gathered in one of Chloe conference rooms in her hotel.

The room was littered with protection spells, silencing spell for those who try to eavesdrop, and a shutdown spell, it will shut any electronic equipment.

Phones, tablets, and cameras, it was Marinette's paranoia who cast the shut down spell, as extra security despite Kim, Max, Nino, and Luka already checked the room for any bugs.

"The Light, not not a really creative name is it" Alix complained as she read the file, Max, and Sabrina pulled an all-nighter last night, hacking into there security system.

"There name may not be creative, Alix, but there their business partners scare me, they call themselves the Reach, an alien life form.

And recently, they have Blue Beetle in their chessboard, but after Max hacked into their system, we discover something, we don't know what it's saying, but Max is currently translating it until then we're left in a blank slate" Sabrina explained, as they read the files.

Marinette was in deep thought, and it didn't help that she was pregnant, her instincts were telling her something "Since we're left in a blank slate, we'll see how the Justice League handle-----" Marinette didn't get to finish, as Chloe suddenly screeched.

"What, no way we're leaving possible Alien invaders in the hands of those dumbass" with Kim and Alix agreeing.

Presenting their reasons as to why they shouldn't trust them, Kagami seeing her friend struggle sighed, and let out a loud whistle making everyone in the room covered their ear.

"I believe we should let, Mari-hime finish, then we can voice our opinions," the Japanese girl said as sat back down. Luka was handling their businesses in Japan, there Record company, and there recently built the School of the Arts.

For musicians, athletes, etc, she was transported to here via Horse Miraculous courtesy of Max.

Who was currently translating the Reach alphabet, but to him it was like a code, a code that was too hard to preach, but not for him and Markov, no this would only take him two to three weeks time.

The crew just started at the dark-skinned man and the flying AI robot that was suddenly surrounded with dark auras, all while furiously pressing buttons at the ten laptops, five tablets, and other devices with the dark sound of 'Geheheheh..... New knowledge, 1000 percent acceptable'

"Let's leave them to their research, for now. This is the Justice League problem, they will handle it, and we will assist in any way we can, the Guardian soul within me isn't pulsing for needing the Miraculous now, but I have a feeling we will be needed soon"

That made everyone pause, it seems they need to train again, and with Marinette out of commission for a while, they'll need to train hard "In any case, an emergency is to happen, Sabrina Raincomprix, this is the Miraculous of the Dog. Can I trust you to fight by our side in the time of need"

Marinette presented a brown collar, which Sabrina graciously took from her hand, with a face full of determination "I accept it and will use it for the greater good" once putting it on her neck, it became a half-moon like a necklace.

And Barkk the dog Kwami, materialize "Nice to meet you, Sabrina Marinette told me all about you, let's do our best, kay'

וווווווווווווווווווו×

7th month of pregnancy, Marinette was ready to pop, Sabrina in her off time would train in using the dog miraculous.

Damian, her little boy, would train with Alix and Plagg teaching him the basic principles of magic, and of course...... destruction Magic.

And from she's hearing from Max there weekly meeting, and the data she got those so-called Reach.

It has seemed, they were controlling the Beetles, and from what her Guardian Souls telling her, it was getting near, but she can only hope it won't be the time her baby decided to come out.

But for now......"Okay, Damian fell the magic, it is all over the place, even without Miraculous Transformation, you can use a bit of their magic outside of it" Marinette explained.

It was her last lesson she can teach Damian before she needs to rest in the remaining months, she was in a meditation sitting position.

Damian was mirroring in front of her, she was currently teaching how to use bad luck outside of the transformation. Though it was a bit hard for beginners.

He can hold for a few minutes now, but it was really different when you can feel the true soul of the holder molding their magic, this is how must have Master Fu felt when he was training.

"It's too difficult.....Mother" Marinette smiled as she tried her best to stand up "It will be okay my little one.......truth to be told you did much more progress than me when I started learning, it will be fine, how about for now you help bake some macaroons"

"You can go first.....I'll" not letting him finished the sentence Marinette just hug, well as much as pregnant can give a hug "I'll you do your thing, but be sure to go up before dinner"

As his mother was not seen and was out of earshot, Damian immediately the Cat of God of destruction was laying around on the sofa, near where they were meditating earlier.

"Plagg,  I demand to know what this weird feeling that been buzzing around me all day," the child said as he the black cat.

Who only opened one eye to lazily look at the kid, before it blew wide open and soon he flying all over the boy "Kid, kid calm your rage, you'll destroy the entire building down if you continue like this"

The kid was oozing black destruction energy, it was not per se that dangerous, but it could bring down an entire building.

Taking a deep breath, the boy calmed down, and as Plagg could no longer see the ooze that the boy was releasing. He let relief wash over him.

He forgot how powerful his kitten we're if they were true holder, "This feeling you're asking me, is it like crazy scary curdling feeling or I broke a vase whoops feeling"

Damian tried to focus on the feeling again and said "The first one," he said nonchalantly, the Black cat for the first time ever had no carefree emotion in his face.

No air laziness, just a straight and stern look, the boy was reminded of his Mother when Kim made an inappropriate comment in the middle of the meeting.

"Kid what your feeling, is what all Black cats feel when something big is about to happen, but it only happens to the true holders of my miraculous, my kittens call it the 'Calamity Sense', be prepared kid, I'll tell Alix to up our magic training tomorrow, the Rabbit has a similar sense since they prevent all the destruction that is not meant to happen, the kid get ready for the worst"

Damian had serious look on his face, he will not fail.

וווווווווווווווווווו×

Sorry my darling rosebuds, this work was kinda rushed since...... I may not be able to update for the next following days.

My reasoning is a secret, but I will tell once I publish the next chapter.

But for now what do think of Sabrina getting the dog Miraculous, and I'll you get decided her weapon.

Her special skill is 'Dog sense' meaning she will have the dog sense of smell and hearing.

And we have news of Alix's Love life.....

So we have.

Wally West -3
Conner Kent-1
Roy Harper-0
Hal Jordan-0

Keeping voting my Rosebuds...... And let's see who can tame the wild and free heart of the Rabbit.

💮💮💮💮💮 is out- 💓💓💓💓