Travel, Training and.....Adopting??? #1#

The very next day after Paris finally let go of their emotional turmoil, Marinette was comforted by her parents the entire night.

Them explaining how they figured she was one of the heroes and the sudden increase of interest in gymnastics and martial arts we're a dead giveaway to their suspicious. But not exactly Ladybug herself, not until she de- transformed right in front of their eyes.

Tom made a special macaroon for her, in the colour of the Miraculous squad, Sabine made soup to warm her heart.

Tikki apologized for what she put their daughter to, but what matters most to Tom and Sabine was that their daughter was safe.

And the day after that was the largest court session Paris ever held, and the heroes we're needed to be present.

Gabriel Agreste and Nathalie Sancoeur were sentenced to life imprisonment for their crime and were sent to La Santé prison.

Emilie Agreste who was found under the Agreste Manor, after the police investigation was sent to the Hospital after Ladybug healed her.

Adrien Agreste was sent to live with his Aunt and cousin, after being proven innocent of the crime his Father committed, he explained he didn't even know he was Mother alive all along.

And was under the very Mansion he lived in, it also shows to the Miraculous Squad that the spell worked.

As soon as the session was finished the Squad was surrounded by the media, what was keeping them from being flooded by the unruly report were the cops and a fence.

"Please calm down, and we will answer your question as best we can," Viperion instructed the mass of people, but it seemed his words were fallen deaf to their ears.

Having enough Ryuko sent a massive gush of wind which blew something away and nearly sent people flying before Hornet grabbed the microphone"Listen here you maggots, it's either you calmed down or I will have Pegasus send you to the Milky Way" silenced followed after the short and rather angry speech or was it a threat.

Once seeing everyone in their seats, Hornet handed the microphone to Ladybug who had a thankful expression.

"Now that everyone has been warned of what will happen if you anger Hornet ask one at a time, please" the leader of the squad spoke in a stern yet kind tone.

Alya was the first to ask "Hello Ladybug, I'm Alya from the Lady blog, why wasn't Rena Rouge called for the battle or better yet. Why did Chat Noir betray Paris and the Miraculous Squad??!" almost everyone from the squad rolled their eyes at her question. Even Nino groan at her.

But Ladybug smiled "Rena Rouge was not called for the battle because to be able to wield a Miraculous you have to be true to yourself, and as I watched Rena Rouge from afar she was no longer a hero, with or without her Mask.

As for Chat Noir's Betrayal, we have no comment on that he may be a traitor but he is also inclined to his privacy that is all." It was satisfying to watch the nosy reporter wannabe get shut down by her idol.

The following reports asked all kinds of questions from the Miraculous Squad until it was nearing sundown that the final question was asked, by Nadja Chamack.

"What will the Miraculous Squad do now that Hawkmoth is defeated?" This was the question the squad had been waiting for.

They look at each other before Ladybug took a deep breath "The Miraculous will do what the Miraculous does after every evil is defeated, the Miraculous will disappear and fade into history, but worry not when the darkness will come, you can be assured that the Miraculous will appear in that time of need. That's all Bug out" Ladybug said as Pegasus opened a portal to their meeting spot.

Eiffel Tower.

"I guess this is it, the goodbye of the Miraculous" Hornet voiced out as she and the squad were gathering around.

"Yeah, and I do believe someone promised to reveal her identity to us" King Monkey joyfully said as he jumped around the said person.

But said person only chuckled"Yes I did indeed Kim, but, I guess from every look I got from the one you, everyone already has a clue" Ladybug spoke teasingly.

"Yeah, there was 99 per cent chance you could be the person we are thinking about, and one per cent that it is not," Pegasus said as he pulled King Monkey by his rope to had him stay in one place.

"You can't really lie to your childhood friend and it was kinda easy to tell if you tell the same excuse from time to time and the fact when you lie, your nose will twitch for a second" Marinette consciously rub her nose which causes the other to laugh.

"Future me left clues all around and all that was left was to piece the puzzles"

"The melody of her and you are one, and of course had to tell my beloved hurricane my secret, I can never lie to my hurricane" Viperion then pecked Ryuko in the cheek which made the warrior blush a perfect red.

"You two are so sweet it makes me want to hurl, but yeah I'm with these guys, we think we know who you are" Marinette smiled.

"Okay then on three....one...two...three!!!"

"Tikki spots off!"

"Pollen buzz off"

"Fluff counterclockwise"

"Longg open skies"

"Sass scales rest"

"Xuppu nap time"

"Wayzz shell off"

"Kalkki dismount"

After there revealed their identities the squad spent more time together, especially when Marinette announced that she was going to train with the Order of the Guardians for a few years at most.

Alix was going to stay in France along with Chloe, Max, Kim, and Nino to damage control as Shadow Guardians of Paris.

Luka and Kagami were going to Japan for Kagami's training for the Olympics and Luka were going along to support his beloved hurricane she quoted.

וווווווווווווווווווו×

Marinette was twenty-five when she returned to Paris to visit and spend some time with her family and was just in time for her twenty-six birthday.

By that time she had been training with the Order for seven years, the Head Guardian who was Master Fu's teacher was her mentor and some rules change such as not eating for 24 hours.

Marinette was taught the language of Guardian and as well as other languages, her skills were expanded.

But her skills in Magic went to phenomenal reach within her seven years of training, and as such decided to go home for the time being and help the Order hide from the rest of the world with a magic barrier enforced by Tikki's luck and Wayzz's protection.

Some fully trained monks went out to the world to support the Order and gather information at the same time.

Yet she was hoping for a new change, and maybe go to new places.

"Mari dear, I made Mandarin Soup with garlic bread"

After dinner and learning new baking techniques from her parents and ate delicious croissants.

וווווווווווווווווווו×

Hello my dear rosebuds, enjoy my new chapter of Return of the Miraculous and hope you had a good day. And remember to stay safe and stay clean.

Bye-bye, and enjoy my rosebuds 💮💮💮.