Traveling, Training and..... Adopting??? #3#

Marinette smiled at the boy, they have been traveling again for a while now, there next destination was Paris.

It took Marinette weeks before Damian stopped throwing things, things like knives, ball pens, and other stuff. But mostly he was distracted by the Kwami's Marinette would talk too for advice.

But it was worth it, she managed to let him see the world, let experience the childhood he was robbed of, and then there was another problem her eyes.

Tikki failed to warn her to stay away from the pit when it evaporates and because of the effect, it has on humans, and because she doesn't what the effects are herself.

Well, now she knows her eyes are no longer her bluebell colored, it wasn't sickly green like his, but in a gorgeous shade of emerald green.

But it also helps with the cover for there travels, cause when people asked them she just utter a weak 'adopted' which raised brows in skepticism.

So with the help of Max and Chloe, they were able to make a fake birth certificate and thus Damian Dupain-Cheng was born.

But before doing all of this Marinette asked permission for Damian, first, the just said in a whispered tone "Do what you want, Grandfather has no use of me anymore", which caused the alarm bells on Marinette's head to rise.

So she replied with a soft and gentle smile and said " Damian, whatever your Grandfather or your Mother taught you were wrong, children like you deserved to be love and given a choice in, you are your own person, don't let others decide for you"

And then that's when Damian first called her "Thank you Mother", and that was so memorable she had Tikki take a picture.

And now here she was at Paris airport waiting for her parents to arrive when she felt Damian squeezed her hand " Will they like me, Mother, Grand-père, and Grand-mére, I mean"

Marinette smiled and squeezed his hand in encouragement "Yes, my little one they will love you and smother you with sweets." Just in time as Marinette turned back, to look around, she saw her Papa holding out a sign.

"Papa, Maman" Marinette yelled with joy as she greeted her aging parents. After a quick hugging session, they noticed there cute little grandson.

Their little girl sent them a heads up, the day before, but she didn't tell them there grandson was a cutie pie "Mari dear, you didn't tell how charming he was"

Did Damian tell you how much he hates physically contacts, well he hates it, the last time his--- no Ra's Al Ghul minion tried to touch him, he cut off his hands.

But yet, when his Mother and his Grandparents touch, he feels warm and fuzzy, but he still hates contact he prefers the Kwami's and his Mother's touch thank you very much.

"Seems like he doesn't like physical contact much....... Oh Tom, do you remember when Marinette was only four she refused to be touched by anyone, except us, she would bite everyone that gets close to her."

The coupled chuckled at the memory, While Marinette burned red with embarrassment, while for Damian this was new information about his Mother.

And then the day just went by like that, and then turns to weeks and weeks turn to months and the next thing he knows.

It was already his seventh birthday, and of course, he should have his Mom would plan something like this. What his Mother's plan.

A surprise party and it was huge, it held at his Aunt Chloe's hotel who he was meeting today, and some of his Mother's friends were attending.