A Sighting, A Meeting and the competition/gala # 3 #

Damian likes to believe that even though he was raised by assassins half of his child, he didn't have that much of a hunger for blood and the want to assassinate people.

But now he wishes he brought his sharp throwing knives, instead of improvised military gloves light, with metal knuckles with a bit of sharp tip, bulletproof and pierce proof.

And just to match the event of the gala, the contestants were to wear, black white clothing, of course, his mother tailored and designed his of course.

His partner -of course, is a fangirl with a tacky dress- Jenny is what he believes is had a skill in music, so they were paired.

"So...Damian is your Mother coming" she said in what he believed to be the tempting and seductive voice. It just made him want to vomit.

He just ignored her, but her asking was not the reason for him wanting to do a massacre. It was the fact that he, Damian Dupain-Cheng.

Forgot that this Gala/Competition was held by the Wayne Family, the family -aside from the Al-Ghul- he didn't want to associate with, and the current youngest Timothy Jackson Drake-Wayne is one judges.

And the elder brothers, Richard John Grayson-Wayne and Jason Peter Todd-Wayne were in the front seat near the judge's panel.

He took a calming breath and Plagg who was feeling his anger was feeding on it and purring quietly on his bag. He ran his finger through his hair.

As his name was called he put on his best fake smile and entered the stage with his partner. He took his in the chair facing the piano and thought of his happiest memories.

(Play the video on top, and by the way, the video is not mine, just found it)

And played, and soon the violin meshed together to create a wonderful harmony that would last for a thousand years.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Marine smiled as she greeted the guest and occasional declining the men as they asked to dance. This was an important event.

And Frankly, she was gonna lose her mind because one of them is being difficult "Are you free this night Miss?" This was the eighteen times he asked her if she was free tonight, the other was 'wanna go the dark corner' and other things that made her want to make sure he doesn't have a life.

The two servers - which are two guardians- slowly walked away, they might be fully trained, but they heard of the Great Guardian temper when tested.

Marinette was about to explode when she felt an arm wrapped around her shoulder "Mr. Scrap, so lovely to see you again" a voice sounded beside her. And when she took a peek.

She saw Mr.Wayne smiling beside her and a subtle wink was sent to her, she reigned in her temper, and let him take the lead "Mr.Wayne so lovely to see you here, how have you been " the man replied to Bruce.

"Fine, Mr. Scrap, but I see you met my date and organizer for tonight's gala Ms. Marinette Dupain-Cheng" Marinette put on one of her gentle smiles while in her mind, she was imagining a thousand ways to kill both guys, Mr. Scrap slow and painful.

And Mr.Wayne, he might have saved her, but she is not a damsel in distress, "Nice to met you Mr.Scrap" she subtly looked around the room for danger, one of the staff she talking to with earlier warned of her that one guest smelling funny.