Traveling, Training and.....Adopting??? #2#

(I don't own this pic)

Marinette shivered against the cold as she climbed her way from the side of a mountain "How did I even get into this mess?" the girl question herself.

As two of the four Kwami's gazed at the sheepish goddess of creation. Plagg shivered against the cold.

Let me explain where are they now. When Marinette decided to travel again she was 28. And she had already travelled to a lot of places in one year.

When she arrived in Tibet, Tikki decided to tell her a secret.

Flashback

"So you're telling me when you were a few thousand years old, you decided to make these pools that can bring someone back to life...... because apparently, a murderer's dead body is desirable. "

At the goddess at the audacity to look sheepish "Yes Marinette and only Plagg's Cataclysm can destroy it. Can you help us pretty please with a raspberry on top" Marinette sighed and looked at the black Kwami who was floating around the room.

"Plagg are you listening!!" Tikki yelled to her counterpart, who now picked up a new piece of Camembert cheese. And boy was it stinky.

"Yeah, yeah I'm listening to Sugar cube, Gumdrop please help us, before Tikki brings out the puppy eyes." the god sounded bored. While Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Alright, I'll help, but we do this my way and Plagg you can't bring Camembert," the young woman said as she picked up the Miraculous box which was disguised as an antique jewellery box.

It was larger than a normal jewellery box, but it works. Smiling to herself Marinette grabs the Fox Miraculous and Horse Miraculous.

Putting them on manifested the small goddess of Illusion and goddess of Teleportation "Well let's get ready, we have a pit to destroy"

Flashback End

"I think this is close enough, Plagg you ready" Marinette was standing on a ledge, as she watched the black god lazily nod.

"Alright let's do this, Plagg claws out"

Marinette did some modifications to her Lady Noir costume she had made a little close to her heritage. For one she made sure she had a different tail, it was cool her hair was her tail before, but it hurt like hell when pulled by an enemy.

"Trixx cover us, and Kaalki open a portal right........here" Marinette point to a specific part of the ledge.

As soon as the portal was open Marinette stepped inside and just in time as Trixx cast the illusion a group of assassins bypasses them.

Misfortune (Marinette's new hero name as black cat miraculous user) sucked in a deep breath as they walked by, as soon as they were far away.

Misfortune turned to her red Kwami who was innocently floating away, "Tikki just where exactly are we?" The girl asked as they passed a door and many more doors, but the red Kwami just shook her head in response.

They were in a place Tikki even didn't know of and the dark magic they had been sensing outside was getting stronger with each step they take.

"Trixx up the illusion, I'm not feeling safe without knowing where we are and the vibe the pit is giving is not helping our cause at all......hold up" the Kwami's paused at their Guardian's sudden stop.