Party, Inspection and.......... waking up to muscular stranger

(Notes: hey, I believed I made a mistake in the last chapter, it was supposed to be Damian's sixth birthday, eh but what the hell, DC comics sometimes confuses me with ages so some character might not be here, but the Batfam will be ;)

וווווווווווווווווווו×

Marinette smiled as she saw Damian coming out of his school, with a grumpy look on his face, but from Marinette can tell he was happy.

Of course, he would be happy, a teacher called Marinette that school would be suspended for a week because of a certain incident of the classroom's blowing up.

And a few other incidents as well, Marinette had to bite her cheeks to stifle her laughter, she already knows who the culprit is.

And seeing Damian's smug look, confirms it"My little one, don't you think exploding classroom are a little bit too much" she can see her son deflated look at being found out.

"There lesson is boring Mother, Uncle Max is a much better teacher" the young boy commented as soon as he was seated in the passenger seat, and his seatbelt tuck in.

"Yes, but at least try and listen to some teachers and get to know some friends, we won't be traveling again for a while" the young boy just grumbled on this.

Unfornatunaly his Mother and Grandparents decided not to travel, said it was bad for his age to travel so much without a place to grow up and house to call home.

"There imbeciles and simpleton that rather spend their time either playing or drawing" the boy complained, while Marinette just fondly shook her head.

"Drawing is useless per se, I remember someone throwing a silent temper tantrum yesterday because his paint ran out" Damian just grew red.

"Sweetie, I know the curriculum is easy for you, how you try to make friends after all getting a business partner this age can help you with your dream for the future" if her little boy was not getting friends the normal way, make it the business way.

"I supposed it will be helpful in the future,  alright mother, I'll bite the bait" if Marinette every smile innocently, then Damian just ignored it.

וווווווווווווווווווו×

Marinette then took Damian to an art shop, to buy him some pencils and new sketchbooks.

And some coloring pencils for her as well, but as she was choosing between Derwent Coloring pencils or Prisma Color Premier color pencils.

Just she was to take another brand off the shelf her phone received a message, taking out her phone Marinette did a quick scan on the text.

Before cursing up a storm in Arabic, Damian who was nearby also choosing between the brand of sketchbooks listened to his Mother before taking her the two boxes of coloring pencils in her hand.

Damian also followed her example and just take the two sketchbooks and a couple of pencils.

And proceeded to the counter where his Mother was waiting, who was texting up a storm on her phone. The cashier who rang up the thing they bought looked scared to disturb her mother.

But when the cashier finally got the nerve to ask for the payment his mother just handed her card, after finishing the payment the woman handed back his Mother's cards.

And gave him the bag containing there bought art supplies, his Mother walked fast back to the car and he followed silently.

"Damian sweetheart, buckle up we're going past the speed limit, apparently, an emergency came up at Mommy's work," she said in a stern tone.