Chapter 7

everyone was woken up to Clint running around in a panic, "what's going on?" Natasha yawned, "Pietro disappeared" Clint said, "how do you know he disappeared?" Yelena asked, "he came to my bed last night and then when i woke up he was gone" Clint said, "alright, Avengers, get dressed and let's head" Steve said, "Avengers?" Tony asked, turning to him. "we Avenge people, makes sense to me" Steve said as we walked back to him and Tony's room, everyone murmured and went and got dressed.

they walked down into the court yard when everyone else was, Wanda started shaking. "i know where he is, i just saw it" she said, "i think there's quinjets somewhere" Sam said, everyone walked to a garage kinda room where there was quinjets. Wanda opened one of the ramps and they all walked in, Clint got in the pilots seat and started it. everyone sat down and strapped themselves in, "you know how to fly this?" Tony asked as they took off, Clint didn't reply. "CLINT!" Natasha shouted, "not really" Clint replied, Wanda stood up and wobbled to the seat beside Clint and sat beside him. she told him the directions and they ended up at an abandoned warehouse, "get what you need" Steve said, everyone looked around. "you're lucky i chose the right one, this is the one designed for us" Wanda said, she hit and wall in different seconds. the walls popped out showing names, they grabbed their stuff and Steve laughed. everyone looked at him, he held up a shield. "credits to Howard Stark" he said, setting it on his back. "dad my dad make that?" Tony asked as the ramp lowered, "yup" Steve replied.

they burst into the building and peoples heads turned, "who are they?!" someone asked, "your killer" Yelena said and Bucky held up a sniper, he took aim and took out five people. he ran over and checked their shoulders, "HYDRA, their HYDRA" he said, they all spread out and Clint and Wanda stood at a doorway in the shadows. they saw a glass cadge with Pietro in it and a person outside it, "LET ME OUT!" Pietro yelled, "you're vital for our experiments" the man said, Pietro ran into the glass and got shocked. he fell down and groaned, Wanda walked quietly behind the man and her hands hands at his head. she waved then so her magic slowly flew into his head, he fell down unconscious. she looked at the control panel and an arrow went flying past her cheek, she looked over and Clint stood beside her. Clint motioned for Pietro to moved over, Pietro rolled over as the arrow beeped and exploded. the glass shattered and Pietro ran over to them, "this place is riged to blow" Natasha said through comms. "Tony's down, he got a malfunction in the suit and it short circuited and he's unconscious" Steve said, "pick him up and run, Steve" Yelena said, the trio ran out fo the building to the jet. everyone ran over as beeping started, "WHERES YELENA?!" Clint yelled over the beeping, Wanda's eyes brimmed with tears. she ran off towards the building, "WANDA!" Natasha said, running after her.

Wanda ran in followed in suit by Natasha, the two ran into a room and Yelena was on the floor. "W-Wanda..N-Nat?.." she groaned, "it's ok, it's ok" Wanda whispered, the beeping stopped. Wanda lay on the floor and grabbed Natasha, the trio lay on the floor as Wanda created a shield. the building exploded into pieces, rocks and metal fell on top of them. Wanda grunted as she kept her arms in an X shape, Natasha was putting pressure on the bullet hole on Yelena's leg.

as the building sat as a pile of rubble Pietro ran off, everyone stood at the ramp waiting. Pietro came back with the three girls, they got them onto stretchers and Tony aswell before taking off. they got back to the school and ran with the four on stretchers, "MOVE YOUR ASSES!" Bucky yelled, everyone moved into the wall, everyone but Justin Hammer. Bucky took care of Justin while the rest ran to Nurse Cho, they burst through the door and she looked up from her lunch. she stumbled as she got up and looked at them, "Tony shocked, Yelena shot, Natasha fainted, Wanda overpowered and fainted" Steve said, "alright, Pietro stay here and i'll see that bullet hole again" Cho said, everyone left.