Chapter 19

Wanda was laying on her bunk when someone knocked on the door, "come in" she said, Natasha walked in with a pile of square boxes and letters. "here" she said, handing Wanda a square parcel and a letter. Wanda took it and thanked her, 'strange. i didn't order anything' she thought as her magic opened it, she peered inside. "oh my god" she said, she pulled out a grey-green trench coat. like the one she wore in the start of infinity war. she looked at it, she put it beside her and looked in the box. she pulled out a bracelet that had her logo on it, she out it on and chucked the box away. she opened the letter and unfolded it,

To, The Scarlet Witch

the coat is just a little present from us, we heard about you guys being formed and decided to sent you all something each. more things are to come, the bracelet has a built in ear piece for comms. we hope you enjoy, we can't wait to see you all together!

yours sincerely,
KK's Outlet

Wanda smiled and pinned it to her cork board, she put the coat on her coat hook and went downstairs. "hey, anyone else get things from KK's Outlet?" she asked, "yeah" everyone said, Wanda sat down and watched. Loki got a headband helmet with horn on it, he seemed pretty interested by it. Clint got a bow and arrow, he was currently shooting arrows at the wall. Natasha got a belt with her logo on it, Yelena got the same. Pietro got 4 running shirts and everyone got a bracelet.

they all sat around when an explosion went off a couple blocks away, "alright, suit up. Tony, Pietro, Sam. get there first, rest of us. down to the garage to the quinjet" Steve said, everyone got to their feet and get changed. Pietro took off running without a single pain down the road, Tony jumped off the balcony and the suit attached to him and Sam took off from the balcony. Clint didn't get up because he couldn't, "stay safe Barton, comms are open if anything happens" Steve said as they all left, Clint put his thumbs up.

the three got there soon enough, "bomb?" "gas leak?" "pipe burst?" "candle?" they kept thinking of how to could've happened that they didn't notice HYDRA behind them, "BEHIND YOU!" Sam yelled, Pietro looked behind him and saw HYDRA. he ran towards them and they where dead in a second, HYDRA kept piling on them. "STEVE! WHERE ARE YOU!? WE COULD REALLY USE WANDA!" Sam yelled, "right here, boys" Wanda said, she dropped down from the sky and waved her hands. the magic went through the agents, cutting them in half. then the jet came along, it landed and everyone ran out. Jarvis closed the ramp and kept the jet in the air with the machine gun, there was then screaming from inside. "where are we!?" Wanda asked, Pietro looked over. "adoption center- shit" he said and ran in, the entire building was on fire. he got around 250 children out before hearing crying, "how many infants?" he asked a carer. "one, we don't take them in. but that one was left at our front door so we took her in" she said, Pietro ran in. he came to the top floor and a baby as in a cot crying, Pietro walked over and picked it up. he ran out and that's when the building collapsed, Wanda kept it collapsing slowly and carefully. "HYDRA's dead, for now anyways" Bucky said, the infant wasn't gonna let go of Pietro's shirt. "you guys have adoption papers?" he asked the carer, "no, but you can take her. she doesn't have a name yet, she's only 5 months old. you can take here for free for saving us all" the carer said, Pietro thanked them.

they got home and Clint was asleep on the sofa, Pietro walked upstairs with the kid and to his room. he sat on his bed with the kid, "hmm..name" he said, the kid had stopped crying. "Rose..Rose, i like that" he said, the kid looked at him. "Rose, that's your name" he said, the baby smiled and clapped her hands. "now..we have nothing for kids..let's go to Walmart" Pietro said, he got changed into his clothes and shoes before picking up Rose and walking downstairs. now nearly everyone was asleep, he picked up Clint's truck keys and his wallet and oboe before leaving.

they got to Walmart wind Pietro put Rose in the trolley seat, they first picked her up a car seat for her safety. then the rest of the stuff, when Pietro was looking through clothes his phone rang. 'Clint❤️🏳️‍🌈🥺' it read, he picked up and put his phone to his ear. "hey, where are you?" Clint asked, "Walmart, i'm getting baby stuff" Pietro replied, smiling slightly. "what? why?- Pietro, did you adopt a kid?" Clint asked, "well, that mission. it was an adoption center on fire and i saved a five month old, so i asked to adopt her and they said i could adopt here with no papers. so here we are" Pietro explained, it was silent. "what's their name?" Clint asked, "Rose, Rose Maximoff" Pietro said, Rose giggled. Pietro raised his eyebrows, "look, i have to go. i'm doing the food shopping along with this" Pietro said, "alright, love you" "love you too" and they hung up.

Pietro came home and called for Tony, Tony flew down and helped him. Then Wanda helped, they eventually got everything into the hall. Rose was fast asleep at this point, everyone looked around. "hey" Yelena said, she walked over and peered at Rose. "cute, what's her name?" she asked, "Rose Maximoff" Pietro replied, Clint came over. "you walking?" Tony asked, "yep, legs aren't that sore" he said, Pietro and Clint walked upstairs and sat on their beds. Pietro set Rose on Clint's bed and dragged Clint over to his bed, he lay Clint down and lay beside him. Pietro put his head on Clint chest and sighed, Clint out an arm around him and pulled him into him. "you're adorable with those ears you know?.." he muttered, Pietro hummed as his tail brushed against Clint's legs.