Chapter 17

Pietro came around after a day and a half, Wanda had been there the entire time. he was still pretty traumatised after the whole thing but he never showed it, he was discharged after a couple of hours of coming around. the twins got a bus back to the school, they walked up the flights of stairs and Wanda opened the door. well, tried. "locked" she said, "why's it locked? it's 3:45, everyone should be home" she said, she knocked on the door and waited. a lock clicked and Steve opened the door, "hey dudes, cmon" he said, they walked in and Pietro's ears and tail appeared. "they said i can't open, go to school. two, keep my ears and tail away" Pietro said, "seems reasonable" Steve said, "where's..you know" Pietro asked, "god knows, probably getting beat up somewhere around the campus" Wanda replied, Pietro had a bracelet on his wrist that was teal, purple, red, black and orange. it was colour coordinated to the line project, here's a table of the colours:

he went up to his rooms and sat on his bed, he took down one of his books and started reading it

he went up to his rooms and sat on his bed, he took down one of his books and started reading it. Carol opened the door and walked in, "hey.." she said, Pietro looked up. "hey, what's up?" he asked, Carol shut the door and sat beside him. "nothing, just no one wants me downstairs and my rooms kinda boring" Carol said, Pietro nodded. "wanna watch Daz Black?" Pietro asked, "oh my god, i love him" Carol said, Pietro brought out his laptop and put on Daz Black. i'm srsly watching Daz rn.

they watched Daz for three hours before there was a bang and a thud, they ran downstairs and stopped. Clint was on the floor bleeding his arms and face off, everyone wasn't doing anything about it. Carol was about to got back upstairs when Pietro walked towards Clint, he kneeled down and looked at him. Clint looked over at him, "i'm sorry.." Clint whispered, Pietro's ears went down. "i know your are..and you don't deserve this.." Pietro replied, he brushed his finger over Clint's cheek. Clint groaned, "my side.." he groaned, Pietro lifted up his shirt. it was purple and bleeding, Pietro out his cold hand on it. Clint hissed slightly, Bucky hovered over them. "lift him up, carefully, Barnes. and bring him up to the room" Pietro said, Bucky nodded.

Bucky had left and Pietro had a cold wet towel over Clint's side, Pietro was sitting running his fingers through Clint's hair. "why did you bother?.." Clint asked, Pietro looked at him. he leaned down and kissed Clint's forehead, "because everyone deserves a second chance, you taught me so much. you taught me how to trust and love people, Clint. i'm not going to leave you bleeding" Pietro said, "but i hurt you.." Clint said, "and i don't care, i loved you since day one and i'm never leaving that" Pietro said, Clint put his hand on Pietro's cheek and kissed him. Pietro kissed him back, "i love you" Clint mumbled as they pulled apart, "i love you too" Pietro mumbled back.

everyone was laughing at the Office when the stairs creaked, they looked over and saw Pietro helping Clint down the stairs. they went into the kitchen and the dogs followed, they sat on a stool each. Clint out his head on the counter and sighed at the cold marble on his face, Pietro started stroking Clint's hair.