Chapter 20

Pietro woke up, the blinds where still closed. but there was a glow, he sat up and looked down. his bool vines where glowing blue, he wasn't familiar with it. so he screamed, "whAT!?" Clint yelled, "MY ARMS!" Pietro cried, tears where literally falling out of his eyes. JARVIS opened the blinds and Rose started crying, Clint looked at Pietro's arms. "it's 5:45 AM! what do you want me to do!?" Clint asked, "GTE TONY FOR LORD SAKE!" Pietro yelled, Clint uncooked the door and ran down the hall. "TONY! TONYYY! SOMETHINGS GOING ON!" Clint yelled, Tony opened the door. "what?" he yawned, Clint dragged Tony to his room. Pietro had the blinds closed and you could see the glow of his blood veins, Tony sat beside him. "let me see.." Tony said, he took Pietro's arm and studied it. "god, let's get you down to the labs" he said, Jarvis alerted everyone was was going on. Clint followed with Rose still in their pyjamas, they ran down the stairs, turning on the automatic lights on the way.

"DR CHO?!" Tony yelled, Dr Cho opened her door. "yes?..is someone dead?" she asked, "no, someone's in pain, tears and this makes to sense" Tony said, he showed Cho Pietro's arms. they ran to the labs, Pietro screamed. "WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!?" he screamed, Cho got him on a bed and strapped him in. Rose was crying, "sh..daddy's ok, he's ok.." Clint whispered, bouncing her up and down. Fury stumbled in, "what's going on!?" he yelled, Rose screamed and cried. "shhh...!" Clint shushed, looking at Fury. Pietro groaned, "my head.." was all he said before passing out, Fury tried to walk over but Cho stopped him. "this is unstable, even if he's passed out this is still a threat from whatever gave him the powers" Cho said, Fury stepped back. Clint walked out snd out a hand on Pietro's forehead. "why aren't you stopping him?" Fury asked, "it's calming Pietro's nerves, he can sense the presence of someone he loves" Cho explained, "and what does the child and Clint have to do with it?" Fury asked, crossing his arms. "i'm his boyfriend, and the child's our daughter" Clint said quietly, he set Rose on Pietro.

"his nerves are calmed, keep her in him" Cho said, Rose lay down on Pietro's chest. "and for the glowing blood vein, it's a family thing. only for men, so this should never happen to Wanda. it's his powers fully coming through, he did get increased speed and hearing but when he did the magic for his ears and tail, it pushed his..hm..puberty, to another level which caused the glowing blood veins. his nerves and muscles where asleep, which means the magic couldn't be let free. so it built up and broke his dream to wake him up" Cho explained, Clint looked at her.

"so, he's basically at the end of puberty which makes his magic go insane?" Fury asked, "pretty much, we- GET HER OFF HIM!" she shouted, Clint grabbed Rose. they all stepped back, Tony ran in. "what's going on?" he asked, "the nerves, he needs to be awake! SOMEONE WAKE HIM UP!" Cho yelled, panicking. Clint handed Rose to Tony, he hovered over Pietro. "baby..you need to wake up.." he said, nothing. Clint rolled his eyes, "if you don't wake up in the next five seconds I WILL BREAK UP WITH YOU AND TAKE ROSE!" he yelled, Pietro's eyes shot opened and he gasped. he grabbed Clint by his shirt collar and kissed him, "you wouldn't dare, Clinton Francis Barton" he seethed, accent going deeper. "your right, i couldn't" Clint replied, Pietro let him go. "alright, magic has proceeded. he should be ok, take him back" Cho said, everyone left. "thanks for telling me, if you didn't he could be dead" Cho said and went to her room, the family walked upstairs.

10:34 am

"guys, wake up" Yelena said, poking her head in. Clint sat up, "we're off school, me, Pietro, Rose and Tony" Clint yawned, "alright, there's left overs from last nights dinner in the tin foil and were having Maccies breakfast" Yelena said, Wanda walked in. "here, eat those when you're up" she said, Pietro faced her and opened his eyes. he was closets to Wanda while Clint was at the wall and Rose's cot was at the end of the bed, "hug.." Pietro muttered, Wanda half hugged him. they left, "their so going to have sex some day" Clint muttered into Pietro's back, "yeahhh..." Pietro yawned, he turned around to face Clint. he put his forehead on Clint's, their lips joined into a passionate kiss. they both smiled into the kiss, knowing they where together again and nothing could break it