Crapter 10

-see what i did there, hehehe-

Pietro was driving with Clint and Wanda in the passenger seat mainly because he only remembered how to drive, Clint and Pietro saw a sign. "road work ahead?" Pietro read, "yeah! i sure hope it does!" Clint and Pietro said, Wanda burst out laughing. Pietro snorted and they somehow ended up at Walmart, Pietro checked his bank account and let out some kind of gasp-scream-yelp thing. "anyone else just get around five million extra in their bank?" he asked, Wanda closed her current app and checked hers, "uh- YEAH!" she said, "dude, what the fuck?!" Clint said, "i'm going to assume it's from Tony" Pietro said, they got out of the truck and walked in. "let's make snack drawers" Wanda said out if the blue, they each got a trolley and went around. Pietro was in the sweets isle when Clint walked over to Wanda, "what's one thing your brother loves?" Clint asked, Wanda looked at him and thought about it. "he likes being comfortable and watching movies" Wanda said, "i have an idea" Clint said, Wanda moved her hands and looked at him. "go on" she said, "we should get everyone on a date night on Saturday" Clint said, Wanda's eyes sparkled. "Steve and Tony should go to that fire works display, Sam and Bucky should go to the beach, Bruce and Thor should go to dinner then the movies, you, Yelena and Natasha should go to this hotel i found" Clint said, "what about you? and Pietro? and Loki?" Wanda asked, "Loki has witchcraft club on Saturday nights, and you just said the idea for me and Pietro" Clint said, Wanda shook his hand and they wen ton with their shopping.

by the time they checked out Pietro's was in the truck on his phone, they got in and Pietro looked at them. "took you long enough" he said, started the engine. "mhm" Wanda replied, they drive back home singing (yelling) along to the radio. they stopped by McDonalds, Dunkin and Starbucks on the way back, getting everyone their usuals.

they got home and Wanda held a Avengers meeting at the sofa, "alright, i came up with an idea! date night" she said, "because i have very good ship ideas i'll be sending the ships different places" she said, "Steve and Tony, firework display downtown, Sam and Bucky, Beach. Thor and Bruce, dinner then movies.." she trailed off, Clint got up and stood beside her. "Wanda, Natasha and Yelena, hotel overlooking the beach" he said, everyone cheered about it.