Crapter 14

everyone was in their dress and suit shop, looking for prom outfits. "really Wanda?" Pietro asked, everyone looked around Wanda opened the curtains dan walked out with a long white dress on. Pietro followed in a knee length blue dress, "i look stupid" he said, "Clint's face says otherwise" Bucky said, looking at Clint. everyone looked over, Clint's eyes where fully on Pietro. "he's thinking your hot as fuck" Wanda said, Pietro snorted and walked over to Clint. he sat next to him snd shook his shoulder, "babe..wake up.." he whispered, "hm?" Clint asked, turning to him. "ok, your awake" Pietro said, everyone continued trying on outfits before getting theirs and leaving.

everyone was sitting in their classes, everyone was talking about their prom dates. Wanda was finding pretty hard to focus, she was doing a poem to embarrass her brother. next to her was Valkyrie, she was another Asgardian. "hey Val, you have a date?" Wanda asked, pretty much giving up on the poem and turning to her. Valkyrie looked at her, "i would've, but i don't think the girl i like likes me back.." she muttered, "well, who is it? i can go into their head" Wanda suggested, Valkyrie's eyes lit up. "it's Carol, Carol Danvers..i've had a crush on her since elementary.." Valkyrie said quietly, Wanda raised her eyebrows. "Carol?! jeez, i mean, i feel happy for you but no one from my group likes her" Wanda said, "oh.." Valkyrie sighed, Wanda sighed and waved her fingers. he magic floated through the walls and she waited. her eyes widened, "Val..Carol likes you too" Wanda said, Valkyrie looked pretty surprised. "maybe you should ask her" Wanda said, Valkyrie nodded.

the two girls where walking around the tennis courts talking when a tennis ball passed, they looked over and saw Bucky and Tony playing tennis against each other. "i thought you guys didn't like each other?" Wanda asked, Bucky caught the ball and looked at her, "you tell, no one" he said, Wanda nodded. they continued playing tennis as the girls walked away, the girls walked around some more before Carol came fly into by. Wanda waved to her, Carol waved back. "sooo, you gonna asked her?" Wanda asked, looking at Valkyrie. "yeah, i just need my horse" she said, Wanda followed her to the stables.

there was white horses in each one, "there's lots more Valkyrie's in the school, Odin sent us all here along. with the princes of Asgard" Valkyrie explained, "who are they?" Wanda asked, sitting on a bench. "Loki and Thor and their sister Hella, she lives down the street" Valkyrie said, bringing out a horse, "oh! they live in the same dorm as me" Wanda said, "ooo, anyways. can you fly?" Valkyrie asked, getting on the horse. "yeah?" Wanda replied, wings came out if the horse and Valkyrie took off. Wanda followed, they flew around the pitch's passing over Bucky and Tony.

they came back down and laughed, Pietro came over and tapped Wanda. she turned around, "meeting" he said, "oh, right" Wanda replied, she turned to Valkyrie. "sorry, man. i got a meeting, ill see you around" Wanda said, taking her brothers hand. "alright, see ya" Valkyrie replied before the twins took off,  they got to the dorm the crashed into the window. "blind!" Wanda groaned, "oh i'm sorry that we have a balcony!" Pietro replied, already sitting on the sofa beside Clint. Wanda sat in her corner next to her girlfriends and listened to Fury ranting on about something, after 30 minutes snoring filled the room. everyone looked over and guess what, Pietro was fast asleep. everyone stared at him, he woke up and looked around. "what? is he finished?" he asked, "no" Steve replied, Pietro groaned loudly and fell on the floor. "why are you HEREEEEE!? you come here every other DAYYYY!" he complained, "i'm here to explain you guys are doing a presentation for Odin" Fury said, looking down at the runner. "count me OUT. i have stuff to do" he said, "like what?" Wanda asked, crossing her arms. "work, dogs, cleaning, laundry, beds, hair, gym, shopping. i can go on forever" he said, "alright, Pietro. i don't care, you're still doing it" Fury said, picking the boy up by his tail. Pietro hung like that before swinging himself, "weee" he said, everyone snorted and laughed. Fury let got on Pietro and he dropped into the coffee table, "my face" Pietro said, his voice was muffled. "why does things like that always happen to Pietro?" Bucky asked, helping Pietro up. "what? would you rather have it happen to you?" Pietro asked, raising an eyebrow. "no, i'm sorry" Bucky said.

everyone was chilling around when Pietro's blur passed them all, it kept going until Wanda clapped her hands. everyone looked behind them and Pietro was standing in a red glow with the washing in his hands. "let me go" he muttered, Wanda snapped her fingers and Pietro sighed. his blur started again and the room slowly started to smell like orange and cinnamon. "what's in the world is he washing everything with?" Sam asked, "stuff i found yesterday in Walmart" Pietro said from half way up the stairs.