Chapter 22

Pietro walked downstairs followed by a blonde haired girl, "guess what? Rose has the ability to age herself, so she aged herself to 13" Pietro yawned, the girl smiled. "hi!" she said, she was in Pietro's pyjamas and had a Russian accent. looks like The Girl In Red. Clint then came running down, he ran into the kitchen and there was a couple of thuds before he poked his head out the door. "who let the dogs out?" he asked, "no one?" Steve said, "fuck, dogs are missing" Clint sighed, Rose wedged the balcony door open and the wind came in. she stepped onto the balcony and looked around, she looked down. "their on the football pitch" she said, walking back in and closing the door. Pietro ran off, a while later he came back up with the dogs. "AHHHHH!" Wanda screamed, she came running downstairs in tears. "SOMEONE STOLE MAMAS'S ASHES!" she cried, "so, i think we might have been burgled" Sam suggested, "YES!" Bucky yelled at Sam, Yelena and Natasha where comforting Wanda when Carol sped down. "you said we were burgled?" she asked, everyone nodded. "WELL, THEY TOOK MY NIECE!" she screamed, "niece..hm..that's bad" Rose said, Carol looked at her. "who's this?" she asked, "Rose, she aged herself overnight" Pietro said, having one of Clint's arms around him.

they where all at the shops buying more stuff while Tony and Bruce where at home fixing the locks, Pietro and Rose where in the truck on a call with Fury. "so, you need an extra room?" Fury asked, "yeah, my daughter just aged herself to 13 and we don't have enough room for her" Pietro replied, "hi" Rose said, "hi, well. your storage room is pretty big downstairs, i can get some cleaners to clean it out and all?" Fury suggested, Pietro looked at Rose. "sure, i don't mind" she said, "sure, do that. we'll get the bed and stuff today" Pietro said, "amazing, i'll see you guys when you get back. and we found your mums ashes" Fury said and hung up, the dad and daughter got a trolley and went to the furniture isle.

an hour later

they had all bought their stuff, now they where going home. Pietro was taking Rose to the mall to get her some more stuff for her room and clothes, and shoes. Clint decided to come along too, because he was gonna drive.

they got to the mall and Pietro handed Rose his card, "go wild, just nothing over a million" he said, Rose nodded and walked off. note to all, she's wearing Wanda's clothes.

two hours later

Rose came back with bags upon bags, "20,000" she said, "good, let's get going. Fury probably has that room all cleaned out by now" Pietro said, they all got in the truck and headed home. "wait, this just occurred to me. Rose is two years younger than me" Pietro said, Rose looked at him. "unbelievable, you look younger" she said, "true" Clint said, shrugging his shoulders.

after doing up Roses bedroom

with a bit of help from the team, this is the finished product:

they all flopped down on the sofa, "takeaway?" Jarvis asked, "yeah" everyone said, "Mcdonald's or KFC?" Jarvis asked, "McDonalds" everyone replied, "ordered, all the usuals" Jarvis said, "thanks, mate" Tony said, cuddling up with Steve

that night

everyone was asleep like normal, then there was a thud. Rose woke up, "dad? pops?" she asked, "shoot" someone said, "OI!" Rose yelled, jumping out of bed as the person ran out of her room. she ran after them, her hair was in a mess. she grabbed the man and he slashed her face, she yelped. she looked at him, she kicked the back of his knee and pinned him down. the lights turned on, everyone came running over. Natasha took the man, Wanda waved her fingers gently at the scar. the blood cleared wind the scar started to close up, as soon as she was done Pietro came over. "HYDRA, again" he said, Rose hugged him. Pietro motioned for Clint, Clint then joined the hug.