Chapter 12

Fury came into the dorm and stopped, "everyone! gather at the sofa!" he said, clapping his hands. everyone assembled at their places on the sofa and waited, "there's a new addition to the Avengers" Fury said, he stepped aside and a blonde girl stood there with her bag slung over her shoulder. "this is Carol Danvers, AKA Captain Marvel" Fury introduced, "COPYRIGHT!" Sam yelled, "what?" Carol asked, "he's Captain America!" Tony said, pointing at Steve. Fury rolled his eyes, "she'll be moving in with Yelena, Wand and Natasha" Fury said, "no room at the inn" Yelena said, "fine, Pietro and Clint" Fury said, "i don't think she would appreciate unholy noises at a ridiculous time" Pietro said, Fury looked around. "fine! she can get her own room" Fury said, everyone hummed. "and i heard you guys have spots on the sofa, where's hers?" Fury asked, "she can sit on the floor for all we care" Steve said, everyone nodded. "ok, what's your problem?" Fury said sternly, "our problem? we don't like new people, this is our group or team or whatever. and it's going to stay that way" Bucky said, "i don't care, Carol's staying and that's final. bye" Fury said and walked out, the door slammed closed behind him.

everyone was sitting around while Bucky was cooking dinner, Carol was in her room setting it up. she walked in, "anyone have a MacBook charger?" she asked, Pietro chucked his laptop away and shook his head. "no, sorry" he said, Carol rolled her eyes and went back to her room. Bucky poked his head out, his hair up in a bun. "burgers and homemade chips guys, with creamy pepper sauce" he said, everyone filed into the kitchen and sat down. they all talked and laughed until Carol walked in, it fell silent. "soo.. what's for dinner? Fury told me you guys cook dinner- what's wrong it's him?" she asked,  pointing to Pietro. his wolf ears went down and he looked pretty upset, "rude, rouges have to go down to the canteen" Bucky said, "why?" Carol asked, Bucky walked over to her and put a metal finger on her chest. "you offended a friend of mine, Danvers. you don't deserve to be up in this dorm, now. go down to the canteen and get your dam food" Bucky seethed and lusher Carol out, he sat back down the the chat level rised up again.

it was time for The Office, everyone got the blankets and pillows and set up the sofa. they all got in their spots and JARVIS put it on, Carol walked half way down the stairs. "night guys" she said, "night" everyone hummed, she went to her room. everyone settled down and watched, they watched it for two hours before going to bed. everyone gathered their things up and went to their rooms, Carol was sitting on her oh one where there was a lot of banging. "anyone seen my toothbrush?" "where's my phone?" "hey, you know that rat we saw two days ago?" "yeah?" "yes" "why?" "i saw it today" "how did you know it was the same one?" "i-i..don't know" Carol sighed and got under her covers, she turned the light off and lay down.

next day

everyone woke up and started moving around, while Carol was still asleep. she woke up and walked into the living room, dressed, Carol. we have school" Bruce said, "what? i thought you guys didn't have school" Carol yawned, "just because were a team of enhanced individuals doesn't mean we can lack in education" Loki said, walking by. "he has a point" Thor said, walking in from the kitchen. Carol rolled her eyes and went to get dressed, she was walking past Steve and Tony's room when she heard an array of moans. she shuttered snd went i her room to get dressed, she got her bag and went into the hall. "isn't it bothering you guys Steve and Tony are having sex?" she asked, "nah, you should hear Pietro and Clint" Bucky replied, "you should hear yourself and Sam!" Clint retorted, Bucky rolled his eyes.