Chapter 21

it was Halloween in New York, and everyone was dressing up. Clint and Pietro where going as Morticia and Gomez from the Adams family, Rose was Wednesday, Lucky was the zombie and Midnight was Pugsly. Wanda, Yelena and  Natasha where going as Lisa, Bart and Maggie from the Simpsons. Steve and Tony where going as themselves, because why not? Sam and Bucky where going as Woodie and Jessie from Toy Story. Thor and Bruce where going as Elsa and Anna, because Loki dared them to. Loki was going as Wanda, for some reason. he said it's because he likes her style and magic, i don't blame him. Carol was away busting friends and family.

everyone met in the living room, "why are we dressed up again?" Clint asked, Wanda was doing something with Pietro up in his room. "there's a Halloween party in the hall, and also Fury said we have to go to the street down the road and hand out candy" Steve said, putting the shield on his back. Wanda ran downstairs laughing her head off, "WANDAAA!!" Pietro screamed, down stormed Morticia in tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie. she stopped and frowned, "i'm not happy" she said, "oh chill, put on the dress" Wanda snorted, there was a blur and Pietro was standing there with the dress on.

they all walked downstairs and everyone kept giving them weird looks, "i hate this" Pietro said, "you'll be fine" Clint replied, he took Pietro's hand and intertwined their fingers. Pietro smiled, he had Rose in his other arm. they all walked to the street where kids where trick or treating already, they started handing out sweets.

it soon became dark and the children went home, "alright, Halloween party" Steve said, they all walked/flew/ran back to the school.

five hours later

the party was over, they where all drunk, Sam and Bucky won the prize for the best costume. they all stumbled back into the dorm, Carol had dropped by and offered to take Rose, Lucky and Midnight. so she took them to her friends house. they all sat on the sofa, "twitch or dare, Buck?" Steve asked, "mmm..truth" Bucky replied, drinking a bottle of beer. "have you ever.. pondered cutting your hair?" Steve asked, "nah, i like it long" Bucky replied, "alright, Belova. truth or dare?" Bucky asked, "truth" "why do you call me solider?" "i know your backstory, solider. the train fall, HYDRA, the arm, Steve, i know a lot of things" Yelena replied, "road runner, truth or dare?" she asked, "dare" Pietro replied, "sir on Clint for the rest of this" she said, Pietro sat on Clint. "Tin Man, t or d?" "truth" "first time you have sex with Cap, when? and why?" everyone looked at Tony, who was pondering it. "two months ago..hm, i think because he woke me up to early" Tony replied, they played it for the rest of the night.
eventually Wanda's spell wore off Pietro.

everyone woke up the next morning to someone knocking on the door, "let me in please!" a female voice said, everyone looked at the door. "let me innn!" the voice said again, "i left my keys in my room, i need innn!" Pietro got up and unlocked the door, the swung it open and it was Carol who was standing there. she handed over Rose, she walked in followed by the dogs, then a woman, then a little girl. "so this is where you live?" the woman asked, "yup" Carol replied, there was a pop and scream. everyone looked at Wanda, who had her mouth over and a wine bottle. Pietro walked over and brought her and the bottle to the kitchen, the woman, girl and Carol sat down.

the woman's named was Maria and her daughter, Monica. Pietro and Wanda came back in, Wanda's lip was bleeding and she sat down. Pietro walked upstairs and got dressed into his pyjamas instead of the dress, he came back down and sat beside Clint. they all talked for two hours before Fury walked in, "alright, how was the party? i heard Barnes and Wilson won" he said, Bucky and Sam nodded. "cool, anyways..well..Tony, your fathers here.." Fury sighed, the door burst open and Howard Stark stormed in. "GET UP YA LITTLE BRAT!" he yelled, yanking up Tony. "WHY?!" Tony yelled, "WERE GOING TO CALIFORNIA!" Howard screamed, "STEVE!" Tony cried, Steve got up and grabbed Tony. Howard stopped and turned around, "Steve?" Howard asked, Wanda moved her hands and the magic pushed Howard out and down the stairs. "WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T
FINISH!" Pietro yelled and slammed the door shut, he sat back down along with everyone else.