ONE

Taehyung leaned forward, his thumb traced the outline of my lips seductively. His eyes getting darker, full of lust. The touch of his hand on my breast radiated a tingling sensation to my core. I muffled a small moan as his fingers roamed around my nipple, twirling and pinching it between his thumb and forefinger.

"You're hard." His breath rasped close to my lips.

"So are you." I grasped his shaft tightly. He let out a deep moan that excited me even more.

"Aahh... how bold."

His lips met mine, gently captured my lower lip between his teeth. Taehyung shifted the pressure of his mouth, aggressively ravaging me with his kisses as if he wanted to devour me. His tongue stroked between my lips, demanding for access. I teased him not to open my mouth until his long finger slid down to my clit, creating circular motions. My lips parted open and Taehyung used this opportunity to slip his tongue in, exploring the depths of my mouth. The heat rose in my cheeks as our tongues battling back and forth. He bit my lower lip and sucked it hard while his finger continued to do magic against my clit. I moaned loudly between his lips at the time he accelerated speed, plunging his middle finger deeper inside me and probably hitting my g-spot.

"Mmmh, look how wet you are."

Taehyung showed his finger that had coated with my juice. He slowly dragged his tongue along his finger before bringing it into his mouth, sucking up all my liquid.

"Now, it's your turn to taste mine."

"Aaahhh!" I covered my face and rolling over the bed, unable to comprehend what I just wrote.

It had been a month since I wrote smut about my own classmate, Kim Taehyung. He was the most popular guy on campus. There was not a single soul that doesn't know him. Both girls and boys or even professors would fall under his spell. He even ranked as an outstanding student last semester. Taehyung was also talented in music and art. He could play the saxophone very well.

However, there was one thing that made people reluctant to approach him, his coldness. There was a rumor spreading on campus that he was gay because he once stated that he had no interest in women and was often seen with Park Jimin, a contemporary dance student.

I couldn't help but close my eyes, thinking about his fine features, his blackish-brown eyes with double-lid and monolid on the other, his thick eyebrows, his roman nose, his thin lips, his chiseled jaw, everything about him was perfect in proportion. I couldn't believe if his entire being was even real, Taehyung must be a Greek God or a prince who came straight from a fairy tale, he was truly a work of art. The most important was his deep, husky voice. It was so manly as if it could make my ears melt just by hearing his voice.

"Namjesus please forgive me!"

"Forgive what?" I flinched and swiftly shut the laptop as my older brother stormed into my room.

"Jin! Have you ever learned how to knock?"

"Have you ever learned how to read a clock? Don't you have morning class, huh?"

My eyes squinted to the alarm clock, tried to deny that it was already 9 am. I was too engrossed drowsing into a fantasy that I forgot to go to college this morning. I had never been this pervert to start the day writing smut.

Taehyung was really doing something with my mind.

"Yikes! Why don't you call me?"

"Seriously? Get your ears cleaned out. I've called you a thousand times!" Jin suddenly became a rapper, his face turned as red as a boiled crab.