THREE

"Kyaaaahhh!" a sound like the cracking of a whip echoed off the walls as my palm came into contact with Taehyung's cheek, leaving a bright red mark on the side of his face

"What the hell?" Taehyung hissed as pain shot through his cheek.

"What the hell are you looking at?!"

"Your boobs?" my face turned into a tomato at his blunt answer.

"Pabo!" I flew my palm across the other side of his face for the second time, now both of his cheeks were decorated with my handprints.

"Hey! It was just a coincidence, I have no intention to see it." Taehyung defended himself while clutching and rubbing his swollen cheeks with his hands, trying to soothe the sting. I got up from the couch to flee myself from this embarrassing moment. "Where are you going?"

"Of course I'm going to change and get my bra!" I folded my arms together across my chest in an attempt to block him from seeing the view.

"Ah don't worry, it doesn't affect me." he said casually.

"Pabo!" I dashed to my room as fast as possible and tossed my wet t-shirt into the clothes hamper. I was too panicked and rushed to greet him earlier that I forgot to wear my bra. My hands leafed through the hangers and decided to choose a black shirt to avoid any spill incidents that might happen at any time. Despite what happened a few minutes ago, I couldn't just let Taehyung sat there without serving him anything. So, I launched to the kitchen to made him coffee.

"Here." I put a cup of coffee on the table in front of him. Taehyung nodded and murmured 'thank you'. He was about to take a sip before pulling the cup away from his lips. I couldn't help but wonder if he thought that I was planning to poison him to take revenge for what had happened a while back.

"Don't be worried, I didn't put anything in it."

"That's not the problem. Actually, I don't drink coffee." Taehyung stated as he placed the cup back on the saucer.

My mouth formed a circle since I didn't usually find someone who doesn't drink coffee. "Oh, I see. So, what do you want?"

"It's okay, I'm not thirsty. Just sit down here and finish the assignment right away." He patted the seat beside him.

"No, I insist. I can't let my guest parched."

Taehyung was silent for a few seconds, gaze riveted on me as if I was a menu book. "I want juice."

"What juice?" my brows lifted up at his ambiguous word. I mean, there were many kinds of juices such as orange juice and apple juice.

"What juice do you think has the best taste?" Taehyung asked innocently as he took off his fur coat and placed it on the armrest. I contemplated for a moment, trying my best to come up with a positive answer until an image of Popeye gave me an idea by the time I accidentally caught his muscular arms protruding through his gray shirt.