FIVE

"Open your mouth, baby," I shook my head in disobedience, but a long and big thing kept pressing against my lips, looking for any possible gaps to sneak into my clam

"Obey me unless you want these fingers to destroy your weak spot mercilessly." Those words were enough to subdue me as I eventually let that object filled my cavity. I tried to adjust the size, savoring the delicacy of its smooth texture that aroused my appetence, yet it didn't take long for me to draw that thing out of my mouth as tears started to come to my eyes.

"Darn, Ji. This sausage is way too spicy!" heat pummeled my face like a blow, I seized the heaven-looking iced tea on the table then gulped it down to quench the inferno that burned my mouth.

"Hey, that's my iced tea!" Jisoo squealed, the corners of her mouth pointed downwards while looking at me who was still depleting her drink.

"You can buy it again." I said nonchalantly after finishing my last sip.

"No, you go and buy me iced tea, you're the one who stole mine."

"You're the one who made me eat this evil sausage."

"Evil? It is delectable!" Jisoo exclaimed through a mouthful of grilled meat, she seemed to be enjoying her food without any slightest trace of sweat smearing her face.

"Nah, it's like eating a spoonful of wasabi to me."

"Okay, if sausage is not on your menu for today then what do you want to eat? I will treat you to lunch."

"That's all right, I'm not hungry."

"Girl, I haven't seen you eat these past few days. You prefer to stay in class with your unmotivated face whenever I ask you to go to the cafeteria together, is there something bothering you?" a crease forming between her brows while I fiddled with an empty glass before me. "Does Jin not cook for you?"

"No."

"You don't have enough money to buy an album?"

"No."

"Love affair?"

"I don't even have a partner."

"Hmm... is this about Taehyung?" the glass nearly rolled off the table before my hands managed to save it from touching the floor. I glanced at Jisoo, her lips twisted into a lopsided smile as if she was certain that she guessed it right. "What has Taehyung done to you? I'm ready to throw my hands if he dares to hurt my boo."

"No, he doesn't. It is just... Taehyung has been acting kinda weird this whole week like he is being indifferent and distant."

"Well isn't that shouldn't be surprising?" Jisoo mumbled, sweat started to fall from her forehead as she took another bite of the second sausage into her mouth.

"I mean, Taehyung may seem aloof and uninterested in making friends, yet deep down I know that he can actually be likable." Jisoo shot me a questionable look before replacing it with a teasing grin, I could tell from her expression that she misunderstood my relationship with Taehyung. "No, this is not what it looks like. He did show me a little of his warm side when we were punished for being late, but we are nothing more than friends."