SIX

Taehyung's POV

Stay away from me.

That's what I said to Y/n two weeks ago, however, it seemed that my words only went in one ear and out the other for her. I had done a hundred ways to distance myself from Y/n, but this girl made a thousand attempts to keep approaching me at every possible chance.

The mellow droplets of water sprayed out of the showerhead like a drizzle. The glass door began to fog up as the temperature heated up. I closed my eyes, trying to defuse the stress but her image just refused to leave my mind. I inadvertently traced the outline of my lips with my finger, imagining how amazing it would be if she moved her luscious lips along with mine while our tongues battling together. My fingers continued to wander over my neck, imagining how exciting it would be if her mouth gave some crimson marks on my skin. My hand kept sliding down my body and without me realizing, it landed on my boner.

I shook my head to retrieve my consciousness back to my senses, fist banging the bathroom wall as I cursed myself for what I just thought about Y/n. The water stopped flowing once I twisted the knob around. I pushed the glass door harshly, not caring that it would smash and scattered all over the floor. My fingers raked through my wet hair in frustration, hating the fact that she was not the only one who likes to fantasize about me because I had been doing the same to her lately.

I let the towel drop down in a limp pile around my feet as I got to my bedroom. My hand grabbed the clothes I had prepared earlier and was about to put them on before an uninvited guest burst in out of nowhere.

"Yoongi, we have a problem!" A man in his early twenties stood at the doorway. A clear liquid ran out of his slope nose while his blond hair curtained his teary almond eyes.

"Hoseok?" the blond man turned to me, barely moving a muscle in his face when his gaze fell down on my bottom area.

"I-I didn't see anything!" Hoseok turned on his heel and took a stance to run before I grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Wait, why are you in my house and what do you mean by Yoongi?"

Hoseok stonewalled my question, he stayed tight-lipped but I began to get a grasp of him as his forefinger pointed to my bed. I threw the blanket on the floor, a man was sleeping soundly on his side with his legs curled up in a tiny ball. I tickled him, gave him a light punch, and even blared out some loud music only to get a pillow landed on my face. This guy really slept like a rock. A light bulb went off in my head, it sounded silly but this idea might just work. I bent over, brought my face close to him and whispered deep in his ear.

"Wake up or else I will kiss you."

Yoongi stirred, his small eyes fluttered open while propping himself up on one elbow lazily.

"What the hell am I seeing right now, am I in a nightmare?" Yoongi gaped in shock, my eyes traced his gaze and I just realized that I was still naked. I asked him to leave my room but it looked like that his butt was stuck to the mattress. Hoseok pitched in and helped me to handle the situation, he carried Yoongi high on his back, placing his arms around his neck while giving him a piggyback ride out of my room.

I slipped on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before trekking to the place where my idiot buds were most likely making a fuss to satisfy their growling bellies. Hoseok only sat in silence on the stool, whereas Yoongi jabbed a dagger at me through his glare. I greeted him but he looked away and chit-chatted with Hoseok without allowing me to butt in. It was clear that he was angry with me for waking him up from his hibernation.

"So, you said that we have a problem. Do you want to talk about it?" Yoongi inquired stolidly, resting his cheek on his palm while stretching his jaws in an excessive yawn.