TWO

A great clap of thunder roared like a cannon, breaking the silence of the horizon. The gloomy sky seemed to have no mercy to pour down all its tears. A beat of solemn tattoo smashed like a steel ball drumming against the roof. The icy air nipped every inch of my body, causing me to shudder. My hands gripped the material of the jacket until it was thrown on the floor.

"What are you doing?"

"You don't need it," Taehyung stood behind me, stroking my back with his palms before snaking his arms around my waist. "Because I can warm you better than that damn jacket."

Taehyung nibbled on my earlobe playfully, putting light pressure on my skin. His tongue lightly traced over the outline of my ear before gliding down to my neck and placing a wet kiss. His large hands slowly sneaked underneath my sweatshirt, making their way up to unclasp my bra then threw it aside.

"What—"

"You don't need it," his warm breath tickled my ear. "Because my hands can prop your boobs better than that damn bra."

Taehyung caressed my breasts, cupping and squeezing them all together with the pads of his fingers. He quietly unzipped my jeans then slid his left hand inside my panties while the other working on my nipple. His fingers gently swept along the folds, spreading goosebumps all over my body.

I gasped when Taehyung started to put his lone finger inside me. The small shed echoed with a loud moan of satisfaction as he stimulated my sensitive areas simultaneously, his right hand twirled and pinched my nipple, his long finger pumping in and out of my pussy, while his mouth latched itself to my neck, kissing and sucking my sensitive spot. Every inch of my body was flamed by his caresses.

My legs wobbled as Taehyung inserted another finger, tucking it farther inside. I placed my hands on the shelf, trying to hold my body from collapsing. He shifted closer, rubbing his hardness against my back. His fingers began to move faster whilst his thumb teased my clit. His right hand squeezed my breast firmly before it reached my hair and pulled my ponytail, causing my head to fell back. A sense of electricity shot down my spine as his hoarse whisper vibrated throughout my eardrums.

"Scream my name."

"Taehyung!"

Jisoo stomped into the classroom, carrying her feet to the Taehyung's seat.

No response.

"Hey! Look at me when I talk to you!" Jisoo smashed her fist down onto the table, nose flared as the person in front of her paid no attention as if she was just a dust particle.

"What?" Taehyung asked curtly, unbothered to take his eyes off his book.

"Whatever," Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Professor Namjoon asks you to come to his office, now."

Taehyung closed his book and let out an exasperated sigh before making his way out of the classroom.

"You too, Y/n!"

Right, a special assignment.

I couldn't help but wonder what kind of special assignment that Professor Namjoon would give to us. I might not be able to straighten my hand for a week if the assignment was about to write 'Sorry, I promise I won't be late again.' as many as 300 full pages.

But, what if the meaning of the 'special' is we will do something—

"Ahem!"

I startled and quickly shut my laptop as Jisoo deliberately let out a fake cough right at my ear.