A/N + Request Rules!!

Hey ho, fellas! 

It's me, Smokey aka the author and I'm here to say that my Tony Stark imagine book got taken down by Wattpad the crackhead for "restricted content". I am so sorry for causing the inconvenience caused by this and I don't wanna disappoint you, so I made this book just in case the old book's not coming back.

If it's coming back, I'll just move the chapters of this book to my old one since it's technically part of my imagine book. I already reported the issue to Wattpad, and they said they're trying to fix the issue. All of my hard work, gone thanks to my book being unfairly taken down and I was so frustrated since I didn't have a backup and it's also partly my mistake for not setting it as mature...

As for the older chapters? Well, I might rewrite some of them but this book will mainly be my new ideas since I didn't have a backup of my older work and from this day on I'll keep a notepad backup in my laptop. If you had a friend or follower who reads my old Tony Stark imagine book, give them a heads up because this will be the new book after it's unfairly taken down. 

But I have to say thank you to you guys for being the kindest and most supportive readers because your kind words cheered me up 😘 I couldn't do it without your support and I am so thankful to have you guys as my lovely friends! Anyways, sending y'all some love and kisses (and pretend it's from RDJ bby) 🥰

~SmokeyWhalee 

(for real though, this is my mood when I found out it was unfairly deleted :')

As for requests, they're open so if you'd like, please PM me or leave it in the comments when you have a request in mind. 
But... you have to read the rules first for several reasons before requesting, because I want to try my best to keep my book NSFW friendly by not keeping the content too mature or even, disturbing to the point I don't want to write them. 

I have no means to be rude or picky to you guys, but sometimes I find particular themes to be uncomfortable and I don't want to force myself to write it if the chapter contains a theme I don't like. 

I will write: 

-Fluff
-Angst (toned down because I don't want to be too cruel to you guys and the characters)
-Smut (Though I won't write oral sex shit like BJs because I always feel weird reading it) 
-Gore: I find it to be a bit tolerable because I myself like slasher movies
-Mental health issues, with trigger warnings of course
-AUs

I WON'T write: 

-Threesomes: I find it to be a bit weird and gross to write tbh...
-Extreme NSFW: I'm okay with smut and NSFW stuff, although the more adult themes are just no
-P*dophilia: No, just no. That includes if the reader is a minor around 16-18 years old with Tony as a full grown adult, it's so gross
-Inc*st: Another big no from me, what's the fucking point of loving a literal relative in a sexual way?!
-OCs: I didn't mean to be rude, but I think I'll have more creative freedom if it's a reader insert, since you can imagine whatever stuff you want and I prefer to keep the made up characters as the supporting cast
-Omegaverse/ABO: I'm alright with writing werewolf stuff, but I find Omegaverse fics a bit uncomfortable to read from what I've read so far, so I'll only take the werewolf part if you want a werewolf AU
-Cheating/Infidelity: This is a topic that I find to be sensitive, and I find the topic to be very triggering so I'll never touch the topic of it again in fics. 
-And overall, topics I'm not comfortable with. 

Once again, I hope you understand my reasons for not wanting to write some topics, because I just wanted the best for you guys, and also for me because I often put your feelings first as I write, expecting how you'll react and I soon realized that some of you guys might be uncomfortable with some themes, so I wrote the request rules as a reminder that I wanted the best for you and me. 

~SmokeyWhalee