Obsession - Dark!Tony 🔞

So, uhm... this is my first darkfic from my first book and first of all, thanks to lazyshit for lending me a helping hand with rewriting this but I won't explain that much because for me it's a bit complicated to spill it here. As I said, this is a darkfic so if you can't stand the disturbing themes, please skip this one and I hope you'll understand 😘

Time Period: Post-Civil War (circa 2016), Bruce didn't go to space after the Sokovia battle and Tony used FRIDAY as his AI in this one!

Summary: One day, you signed up to be none other than Tony Stark's new assistant... only for things to take a horrific turn when you discover a dark secret about the billionaire. 

Warnings: Hints of stalking, OOC Tony, breeding kink, obsession, delusions, mentions of the r-word, yandere-ish?, non-con/dub-con smut coming in the next chapter 🙈

✦✦✦

You stood up straight in your work uniform, waiting for none other than Tony Stark to open the door of his luxurious mansion to welcome you as his new personal assistant after his previous one quit her job. You gulped in fear of him being a troublesome man, because you heard from Pepper that she quit because he's always getting drunk and she's way too tired of the Iron Man getting-hurt-while-saving-the-day stuff that always happened since he's a core member of the Avengers. You're quite close to Pepper so when you first heard the news of her quitting her job, you were shocked since she basically knew Tony for years and she's quite the hard worker. 

But that thoughts soon faded when Tony opened the door for you, flashing his signature smirk as his chocolate brown eyes roamed over your business attire that consisted of a white dress shirt, a black blazer, along with matching dress pants and heels. 

"Uhm... hi there, Mr. Stark? My name's Y/N L/N, I'll be your new assistant from now on so..." you awkwardly straightened your posture, but he only tilted his head at you. 

"Y/N L/N. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl and for now, I'll show you the insides of this place before getting your first task in the House of Stark, baby..." Tony darkened his eyes as his hand reached up to stroke your hair. 

"But we're not dating, Mr. Stark so why the fuck are you calling me baby?" you protested, swatting his hand away. 

"Nuh uh uh, call me Tony from now on and you'll later see the many perks of working in the House of Stark, okay?" he cut you off, leaning close to your ear and letting out a growl that made you weak.

He then grabbed your hand and started to give you a mini tour of his mansion. To be honest, you loved everything about his mansion and you thought maybe he wasn't a bad person after all when Tony said he didn't sleep with girls anymore as you two went into his balcony for the final place. 

And now the two of you were looking at the beautiful Malibu scenery from his balcony and you didn't even notice him hugging you from behind since you were so awestruck by how lucky and lucky he was to the point he designed his own mansion. Of course you knew he was a playboy so you were a bit disgusted when you passed by his room. 

"Enjoying the view, hmm? I'm glad you enjoyed every single inch of this place and your first task here is..." Tony's hands gripped your hips and turned you around, making your face go red. "You're going to download some files from the lab and do you have any question, Miss L/N?" 

His eyes showed an expression you couldn't decipher clearly due to the fact that he's acting quite flirty with you now. Was it lust? Was it excitement? Or was it desire since he's Tony Stark, for fuck's sake? Anyways you were too flustered to think about it so you just shook your head in embarrassment.