Dark Desires

Note: Edit above was made by me! Though my editing skills aren't the best so just bear with it😚

Wazzup guys! So as seen with the edit above and the title, this chapter will be a Vampire AU because I really want to write a Vampire!Tony imagine so bad, but I just hadn't got the time yet when I was still in my old book. And now, this is the perfect chance to finally write it and I hope you guys like, I mean love it! 🥺

Summary: One day, Tony was busy with his work as always and you found a shocking secret he hid from you. Once he came in, he finally revealed that he's none other than... a vampire. How would you handle it?

Warnings: Vampire!Tony, mild angst, then steam 

✦✦✦

To be honest, Tony being away all day long for his usual businesses was one of your least favorite traits of him. You knew for sure that he often had a lot of errands to run, whether it's his Iron Man duties or some hi-tech invention he wanted to show off to a convention or public press. Of course, you still respected him because you love how hard-working and selfless he was, along with how sweet he was if he's with you. 

You loved to see his face everywhere, bonus points if he's with the Avengers as he's mostly well known as the heroic Iron Man, and also as the generous yet self-centered Tony Stark. While he often bragged about himself or his inventions, he actually loved to brag about you more as his amazing girlfriend. Or maybe... his future fiancée and wife. 

Enough with it, okay? When Tony came home after all that stuff, he'll make up for his business by being super cuddly and loving towards you. His development from a playboy to a kind boyfriend is very impressive in your eyes, considering the fact that he used to hook up with many ladies, including Miss Christine Everhart... I mean EverHoe because she's basically the bitchiest bitch you ever knew. 

"God, where the fuck is that man? He's been away for a little over 12 hours and I don't want anything bad to happen with him." you grumbled, glancing at the clock that now showed 10 P.M. 

He's been away from 8 in the morning, and too bad you had to spend your day by binging some Netflix shows and movies with JARVIS as your only friend at home. The reason? The AI told you that Tony had got some important business with the Avengers and that he'll be sure to come back at 6. But of course he broke his own promise by not coming home until now, and you were starting to get worried.

"Mr. Stark told me that he's still in the Avengers Tower with the team and I think it'll be 30 minutes left until he comes home because I can track him." JARVIS' voice spoke up, showing you a footage of Tony talking to Bruce in the lab on the screen. 

You only nodded lazily, still pissed at the fact that Tony isn't home yet. "Just give me a moment, okay? If he's back home, tell his workaholic ass to sleep as soon as he stepped in." 

Hearing your order, JARVIS immediately shut down the screen as you stood up from the couch. Due to Tony's business, you chose to just head back into your room to wait but you noticed something sticking out from under the bed. It looked like a clear bag, and a large amount of a red liquid was kept inside it.

Was it... blood?

"Eww... what the hell is Tony doing with all this blood?" you mumbled, taking a blood bag that was apparently hidden underneath your shared bed. "JARVIS, why the fuck is Tony keeping blood bags underneath his bed? Don't tell me he had a blood fetish or-" 

"B-babe? I-I.. can explain this..." 

A familiar voice cut you off and to your shock, it was Tony and his eyes were glassy with tears that threatened to fall down his face. You couldn't help but to approach him, but he brushed you off just as you were about to hug him. And with that he started to cry, wishing this moment wouldn't just happened because the truth of the matter is... Tony was a vampire.