REQUEST | I Put A Spell On You

Requested by Khushi-Stark!!
So this is basically my Incubus!Tony imagine from my old book, but new and improved since I kinda want to make things.. steamier to fit the incubus theme better~ 🤤

Summary: You're currently dating the famous genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist who was none other than Tony Stark. One thing you didn't know him was that... he was an incubus who wanted to devour your soul during a passionate night. Will you be able to escape Tony's clutches?

Warnings: Steam steam steam, implied smut, Incubus/Demon!Tony, Human!Y/N, teasing, so be prepared or Tony will eat your soul~

✦✦✦

You were currently fast asleep in your shared bed, as you were very tired from today's office work since you were the current CEO of Stark Industries. At first you were shocked when Tony announced the news of him giving the title to you, but it turned out to be that he's sharing the title with you so that you're not overwhelmed with the many responsibilities of being a CEO. Today had been quite a rough day, since you had to deal with some annoying clients, and not only that - you even dismissed some of the reporters trying to interview you because of how busy you were. 

 "Y/N..." a raspy voice whispered in your ear. 

Since you're fast asleep, you couldn't make it out thanks to your current state of being drowsy. The voice echoed in your ears and mind, as you tried to figure who was the source of the familiar sounding voice. 

"Mmm... what is it...?" you groggily asked. 

"Wake up, baby... I'm begging you..~" 

You carefully opened your still sleepy eyes, and you could make out a shadowy figure hovering over you over the room's dark light. As you rubbed your eyes, your jaw dropped at the sight of Tony Stark all shirtless, whilst staring at you with his darkened eyes. It was him. The shadowed figure was your boyfriend, after all. 

"Tony? What are you doing here?" you yawned, making him chuckle darkly. 

"Of course it's me, babygirl." Tony tilted his head and planted his hands by your head. "Who else do you think it is? You know I'm your boyfriend, so of course I have the rights to be right here." he purred. His hands began snaking on top of yours, pinning both of them down above your head. You began to tense up, not knowing how to respond as the man above you let out a sexy growl full of lust, giving you goosebumps. 

But wait, why the hell would he disturb and tease you in your sleep? We all know that Tony can get frisky because of his libido but teasing you when you were asleep isn't a thing he should do, as all you wanted was a peaceful sleep. He knew you have a duty to do, but why didn't he respect your boundaries? What the hell was he doing?

Tony licked his lips and grinned devilishly. "Oh, Y/N.. you look even more tempting than before, since you're wearing my shirt over your underwear...~  Perfect for my next prey."

"Tony, what are you talking about? Me, a prey? For god's sake, I just want some sleep-" you protested. Instead of backing off, he gripped you by your waist and pressed his lips to yours in a needy, passionate kiss. His kiss was rough, and you were completely lost in the sensation when he slipped his tongue to your mouth and explored every crevice of it. 

After you broke off the kiss for air, you felt yourself feeling a tiny bit woozy and Tony took this as an advantage to let him took off your shirt, leaving you topless and your bare torso hitting the cold air of the air conditioner. Licking his lips at the delicious sight, he kissed you again while working on removing your sweatpants and his briefs. Your current state made everything a blur in your eyes, but you were sure that things are getting heated from the heat that started to radiate between your bare bodies. Not only that, he started peppering your neck with kisses that left a few bite marks because he took care of it very well. 

"Oh Y/N... you look so much prettier like this, especially later..." he took your chin in his hand, forcing you to look at his eyes that were now pure black, with veins erupting around it. "When I fuck the living daylights out of you and have my cock inside you, before devouring your poor unfortunate soul..~" he snickered, letting his true form unravel in front of your eyes. 

Before you could say anything, his chocolate brown eyes darkened into a pure black colors with veins erupting from its sides, along with black horns that emerged from his forehead and large bat-like wings. Not only that, you felt his long, pointed tail waving in the air and caressing your chin, making you even more lost in his alluring essence. You couldn't believe it. After all this time of dating him, Tony was an demon-like being all along- or should I say... an incubus

You heard it, incubi are known to be male demon beings who engage in sexual activities with women at night and even worse.. draw out their soul and devour it. You've pretty much heard about them from some mythology, but back then you thought it was just a silly story. As of now, you knew for sure that incubi and succubi exist in the real world, and Tony was one of them. 

"What's the matter, baby? Don't you like how attractive and alluring I look?~" he cooed, flexing his muscles to let you gawk at his chiseled body. 

"Tony, mph-" he cut you off as you were about to protest, putting his finger on your lips while mesmerizing you with his gaze. All you wanted was to break off from his grasp since he's pretty much a demon all along, but at the same time you just couldn't do it as you loved Tony very much. You knew him as a selfless and generous man who's never afraid to shower you with affection and take responsibilities for his action and not a selfish and egotistical maniac like what Obadiah Stane and the haters said. How the hell did he even came here if he's an incubus and not a human? You were trying so hard to decipher what's happening in front of you, but you were pretty much hypnotized into falling for his desires. His essence was just like venom that quickly spread throughout your body. 

"Now that you've under my spell, let me have fun with you~" he chuckled darkly. 

✦✦✦

The next morning, you felt the sun hitting your eyes and a pair of strong arms hugging you from behind as you opened them tiredly. You turned your head and saw Tony still peacefully sleeping and spooning you, looking ever so charming, even if he's asleep. You swore to God that in your dreams, you saw a menacing sight of Tony as an incubus before making you completely lost in his charms. 

Was it a nightmare? Did it really happened? The fact that the two of you are naked underneath the sheets pretty much proved that last night's sex sounded like a real even so you turned to face your sleeping boyfriend. 

"Did you enjoy last night's fun, babe?" Tony asked groggily, opening his chocolate brown eyes. Seriously, you'll get lost in its beauty and how it complimented his appearance very well as you smiled at the sight of it. 

"Y-yeah... I think I need some more sleep since I feel tired." you yawned before hugging him closer. 

Tony hugged you back and rubbed your hair. "Sure babe, sleep is important for you~" 

Before you knew it, his warmth lulled you to sleep and little did you know... Tony's eyes turned black as he grinned evilly at your doozy form. 

"Perfect..." 

✦✦✦

So... how was my take on Incubus!Tony? I know this chapter is short and probably not that good but I hope you love it and have fun reading it 😏

Speaking of which, I wanna thank you guys so much for helping this book reach 6k reads and I love you guys as my lovely readers, and any comment, vote, and shoutouts are more than welcome 🥺💖

Seriously, I can't even describe how much I love my readers and every vote is very appreciated by me, along with the comments left by some of you guys! You guys rock, and once again I'm sending some virtual hugs!