Merry Stark-mas, Everyone!

In honor of Christmas, even though I don't celebrate it... enjoy a Christmas special fic featuring our beloved Iron Man!

Summary: Everyone has got their gifts, while you haven't. What gift would you get?

Warnings: Nothing. Just good ol fluff and humor.

Word count: 841

Reader pronouns: Gender neutral

✦✦✦

To your disappointment, you haven't got any Christmas gifts laying around underneath the tree inside the living room of the Avengers Tower while all of your teammates had got their gifts. Though you just laughed it off since you decided to think positively in the last minute because of the usual jokiness of your teammates.

It was when all of you, except for Tony decided on watching a cheesy Hallmark Christmas movie after unwrapping all the gifts. Sitting through the flick was a bit of a chore, since the what's supposed to be romantic movie unexpectedly became a comedy due to how cheesy Hallmark movies are, so at least you thought the movie was at least bearable if you watch it with someone else.

"Ha! Look who's getting the coal for being a bad girl!" Clint teased, pulling out a gift box that was filled with coal.

You burst into laughter at the sight of the coal inside the gift box that Clint handed to you, and Natasha patted your shoulder as soon as you calmed down from the laughter.

"Maybe he's right. We all know how naughty you are with Tony, and we don't have to explain how you guys always take every opportunity to-"

"Excuse me?" you fumed. "Can we just not talk about it in front of Stevie because one day we can accidentally make him horny and I don't wanna take responsibility of it?"

"Maybe Barton was right, Lady Y/N looks like she's getting the coal from this Mister Santa Claus guy who's heard to give coal to bad people!" Thor boomed, joining on the ongoing laughter.

"All jokes aside, does anyone realize that Tony missed a lot of tonight's events like the movie night and gift unwrapping? He told me he's busy on the lab, but I think you should check it out for yourself, Y/N. He probably needs you." Bruce interjected, rubbing his chin in contemplation.

"I haven't seen him too, Doctor Banner. He's also acting a little needy lately so maybe try to find him to try to help you feel better, Y/N?" Steve nodded.

Bruce wasn't wrong at all. Tony didn't join the team's Christmas movie night and the gift unwrapping and you thought that was very unusual, as Tony's usually the one who's the most excited to have fun with the team. He'd often give gifts to them and do fun events with them to make sure they all had fun and the happiness they deserved.

You stood up from your seat, straightening the Christmas sweater you wore. "Guys, I'll be right back."

"Have fun looking for him, Y/N!" Natasha said.

Then, you headed towards the lab to find nothing there. Why wasn't Tony in the lab, the place he hung out the most in? You began to worry a bit for his well being, so you tried to ask JARVIS about it.

"JARVIS, have you seen Tony?"

"He's in your shared room, Ms. L/N." the AI answered.

"Alrightie, I'll head there..."

Maybe Tony was slacking off in your room, but that's definitely impossible. There was no way Tony would just slack off and abandon his teammates like that, but the only times he'd slack off is when he's on a free time and if he's feeling lovey-dovey with you. What if he was asleep because of how tired he was from all the work in the lab? Who knows, the only way to find out was to find him.

Just as you opened the door to your shared room, you were very surprised to see Tony, sitting on the bed. You tried your best not to snicker at the fact that there's a large red bow sitting on top of his head, but you felt bad once he gave you the puppy eyes.

They're so damn irresistible.

"Tony, what in the world are you doing?" you walked closer to him, resting your hands on both of your hips.

"Uh...." Tony grabbed your hand and pulled you onto his lap. "Can't you see that I'm your Christmas gift, baby?" he explained nervously.

"Good lord, Tones. You never fail to make me smile with your silliness." you mused, caressing both of his cheeks gently.

He smiled back at you, in the most heartwarming manner ever. "Come on, what else would I do to make my lover happy? All I want is just to see you being happy, Y/N. And nothing else.."

After a moment of silence, your lips swooped to catch his in a soft, yet passionate kiss to break the silence and make the moment even better. He then spend the rest of the night cuddling with you on the bed and in turn, you found yourself tangled in between his limbs with your head rested on his strong chest.

The best part? He gave you a necklace and a promise ring to commemorate this year's very special Christmas.

Or should I say... Stark-mas. And just remember that Tony wishes you a very merry Christmas/Stark-mas, okay? He loves you all, don't worry.