NSFW Alphabet 🔞

So as some of you guys might've known, this chapter used to be "What does Tony Stark like in you" but I decided to rework it since I'm not that proud of how it turned out and I wanted to expand the more uhm... NSFW headcanons so I present to you....

MY TAKE OF TONY'S NSFW ALPHABET AND COME GET YOUR JUICE!!
To you minors, I highly suggest you skip this chapter because this one will contain s m u t and LOTS of em.

✦✦✦

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)
Tony is such a hopeless romantic in the aftercare, to be honest. He's extremely caring with you and he'll always make sure you're comfortable and okay after the session. First of all, he'll clean you up before having a shower together (if you're in the mood), and then wrap you in his warm arms to cuddle after the two of you drink some water from being spent. 

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
First of all, Tony loves your waist because of how it accentuates your beautiful body and how it fits perfectly with his arm like a puzzle if he wraps his arm around your waist as a form of PDA. But besides that, he's also a *cough* boob man who loves your boobs no matter what. As for his own body, he's proud of himself for achieving such an accomplishment and he's the most proud of his own beard. Why? He loves how it's pretty much an iconic part of him, and how you'll often go weak whenever it tickles your skin. Also, you thought it makes him look very sexy 🤤

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)
Of course he respects your boundaries, so he'll usually cum inside a condom to avoid getting you pregnant and he loves seeing your cum drip from your pussy if he's not wearing one. He'll also cum on your stomach, breasts, or thighs if he's pulling out. 

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Tony LOVES giving hickies and he often does it to mark you as his girl in case a guy wants to hit on you, but at the cost of you being teased by your friends and the Avengers. He mostly gives them on your neck since it's his favorite place to kiss you and how easy it is to give you a hickey there, but he can go all out and also mark your collarbone, chest, shoulder, or even your stomach. 

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
Duh, "Playboy" is one of his infamous nicknames and it perfectly explains him being a former playboy who is a beast in bed and of course he knows what he's doing. 👀

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)
Honestly, Tony is up to any position because of him loving sex but if he has to choose one, it'll have to be the good old missionary a.k.a. him being on top. Something about the classic positions makes that one his favorite because he can be all rough and dominant at the same time, but also soft and intimate with his pace and he loves how he can look into your beautiful face as he pounds you.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
Tony is known to be a sarcastic and humorous person, so little jokes are often cracked during sex and he'll almost always tease you as you became a moaning, quivering mess underneath him. He'll be goofier if the session is less rough, and it was if he's not acting all dominant and such. 

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)
Every once in a while, Tony will trim his beard to neaten things up and he's not very hairy for some reasons. He does have a sparse amount of arm and leg hair, little to none on his chest, and above his shaft? The hair is quite thick down there but he makes sure it's trimmed. 

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)
Well, Tony is pretty much a switch when it comes to intimacy since he can go as kind and affectionate to daring and flirty in a flick of a switch. But when he's intimate, it's reserved for a committed relationship and he loves making you feel loved and special, whether it's in bed or not. 🥺