🔆Soulmate AU - Teaser🔆

Yeah, I know I already made a Soulmate AU chapter in my old book, but I kinda want to make a new one with a different prompt, and I'll give you the teaser right now 👀

For this one, I will write it in Tony's POV to try something different and I might delete this later after I post the chapter so bear with that. 

Anywho.... let's enjoy this teaser, shall we? 😏💖

Y/I: Your initial!

✦✦✦

Soulmates. 

They are a particular person you have a deep connection and love within them, and every people in this world is destined to meet their special someone at one point in their lives. 

Including me, but why am I struggling so hard? 

A lot of people said that they often had dreams of their future with their soulmate, which is good news but they often find themselves to forget their faces, but not the events depicted in it like dates or even weddings. 

Is it because I always played with other women who's supposed to have their own soulmates? Maybe yes, I don't think I deserve one because I can't help but cry because I can't remember her face as seen in my dreams. To be honest, every sweet moment I had with her in my dreams always felt so real, I often got lost thinking about it until now. 

Since when did the dreams happen, you may ask? So when I was 16, I had a dream of my soulmate becoming successful with her work, but too bad she had to move from here to London to pursue her dreams. Everyone told me that they also had similar dreams when they reached 16 years old of their lives. 

Then, when I was 21, I had a dream of meeting my soulmate at a shopping mall and then I approached her sitting alone in one of the café benches. Damn, can't I just remember her name until now? I swear it started with Y/I but I often forgot about how did she look like! Even mind readers like Wanda or that silly ass Loki can't tell you how your soulmate looks like, because it is said that only you can find out about your soulmate. 

Calm down, Stark. One day, I'll make sure to find her and prove that the dreams I had were real or not, because the latest dream I had was that I got happily married with her and I started a family with her. 

I wish you all the best for my soulmate and I hope my special someone is someone who can accept me for who I truly am ♡

~Lots of love, Anthony S.