Cuddly Stark

Summary: You and Tony decided on just cuddling with each other in bed, since you don't have anything to do anymore in this vacation. 

Warnings: Nothing, just pure fluff featuring out big baby 🥺💖

First chapter of the new book! If you're here since the old book, I'm sending you some hugs and kisses for all of the support given there and Wattpad is being such a pussy bc they removed my work for no reason! 

✦✦✦

For the past few days, Tony had taken you out on a vacation to Los Angeles as he wanted you to have a break from running his mega successful company. At first you didn't want to come in since being Stark Industries' current CEO is an important job that took a lot of work but Tony insisted that you should take a break, with those puppy eyes you couldn't resist. But hey, at least you assigned one of your co-workers to be the acting CEO for the moment and your friend Martin didn't even mind it. 

And now, the two of you just came back to the hotel after taking a trip to Hollywood, it was such a blast because Tony was being an absolute sweetheart and the fact that he sometimes stopped by to take photos with fans made your heart melt with love. Of course he didn't forget about you, so he just went to spoil you with fun and happiness throughout the whole day. 

Today was indeed exhausting, because the two of you are slacking off on the king-sized bed whilst being cuddled in his arms for warmth. His hands rubbed your hair comfortingly, and his strong arms gave you the perfect comfort as he's just so warm and cuddly. Your fingers lazily traced his jaw, and he giggled when your fingers grazed his beard. 

"Do you love how I trim it, babe? Am I just handsome or what?" Tony broke the silence, making you smile back at him. 

His chocolate brown eyes gazed at your E/C ones with full of love, the beauty in it mesmerized you so much to the point you sometimes got into trances while just looking at his eye. Man, seeing your boyfriend in front of you always made your heart flutter as you're always wondering on how lucky you are to have a boyfriend like Tony Stark, and he's so grateful to have a life-changing woman like you to be his true love. 

"Very." you chuckled. "I already told you that you didn't have to go all out on this vacation, okay babe?" 

Tony furrowed his eyebrows at you, pretending to be offended. "Why not? At least you get all the best stuff from me because I'm Tony Stark the playboy who already found the one for him, right?" 

"I know, that's why I love you so much." you smiled, gazing up at him to meet his beautiful eyes again. 

"Damn right. That's because you're effortlessly beautiful, you have a wonderful personality, and I love you for just being you, Y/N." he whispered, holding you closer in his arms. "Most people here always change themselves just to impress me and even if they changed themselves, I'll always love you because you're the one who I truly love." he said lovingly, you can feel yourself fluttering because of his smooth yet loving words. 

"Very smooth, Stark. Very smooth." 

Tony put his hand on his chest, pretending to be shocked. "Hey, who taught you to be sassy with me? I told you, only I can love you this way because you're the love of my life!" he huffed. 

You rolled your eyes playfully. "Duh, you're always sassy with everyone so I kinda picked up the habit from you, Tones. Is there anything wrong?" 

"Nothing," he giggled shyly, making your heart warm with his cuteness. "I just wanna say that I'm so proud of you for changing my life in a good way, Y/N. If only you didn't came in my life, I bet I'll be much of a snobbish brat who only cares about women and not being selfless..." Tony professed, every single word was like music to your ears because you could sense the amount of love he poured for you, and overall you just loved to listen to his voice. 

He then looked at you with love and sparkles with his eyes, letting your E/C eyes to captivate him as you felt yourself getting a bit sleepier. Tony soon yawned too, since he's tired of having a wonderful day out with you. Before you'd realized it, you snuggled closer into his strong chest and he kept you secure and warm in his arms. 

"Good night, my love... One day, I'm sure we'll get married and had a family together with you..." 

✦✦✦

Hellooo guys!! So how's the first chapter? Sorry if it's kinda cheesy, but I don't care since you guys love fluff (including me bahahah-) and I just wanna say that requests are open! I'd love it if you guys suggest me wonderful ideas from your creative minds and I'll always be glad to write it for you... 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Anywho, have a nice day and Smokey out!