Words and Stitches

Summary: Y/N is a part of the Avengers and so far she gets along well with everyone, except for Tony Stark the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist as they always make fun of each other to the point of insulting each other straight in your faces. One mission later, you get seriously injured and it changed him for life when you got into a coma due to your injuries. Will you accept Tony's apology later or will he regret his life after you died?

Warnings: angst, VERY coarse language, hurtful words, suicide thoughts, tear-jerker, fluffy ending.

Before you go, some of the insults will be quite coarse and possibly hurtful to you so please read with caution as I don't want you guys to misunderstand things. There is no way I'll mean all of the mean words to you guys so just remember that this is just a book and I love you all with my heart🥺💖

From this chapter and beyond, if there's a line spoken in a foreign language, I'll write it in my transliterated version and also put the translation brackets below it for you guys to understand it easier! I tend to be a little bad with guessing translations/reading foreign letters so I don't wanna waste time typing into Google Translate mid-chapter by making it easier for you guys to understand stuff 😂

✦✦✦

Looking at the clock, you noticed that the face displayed 12.30 PM, which means it's just half past noon and that today was scheduled to have a new mission briefing with Fury. All of the team, except for Tony who oddly hadn't came into the meeting room were now gathered in the briefing table with Fury sitting in the far end of the table. Of course you sat between Natasha and Clint as they're basically your BFFs, while Thor, Steve, and Bruce were minding each of their businesses.

Smirking at the thought of Tony being late, you chortled. "Guys, wanna know why Tony is late?"

Natasha raised an eyebrow. "Then why is it? I thought he overslept because you rigged his alarm just like in last week, Y/N."

"Nope. He's surely building a brand new life sized Iron Man sex doll, now available for public and you can jack off using their makeshift dicks because we all love dreaming to fuck Tony Stark so why don't we pretend so with a copy of his armor? If you're a guy, don't worry because there will be a Iron Woman variant with a pussy for you to fuck!" you joked, Clint laughed beside you while everyone except for Fury and Thor tried their best to hold a laugh. The director was known to be a very serious person and Thor didn't understand Midgardian things so it's not uncommon to see him get confused at every single Midgardian gadget in front of him.

"Tony building an Iron Man sex doll? That's a weird idea, but I really need to cleanse my mind at the thought of Tony fucking a female version of his armor..." Bruce admitted, before facepalming himself for listening to your not-so safe for work words.

Fury, who had been looking at Tony's empty seat now "Now, where the fuck is that Stark guy? The meeting's about to start now and-"

"Did somebody miss me?"

Tony strutted into the room proudly whilst putting on his signature grin on face, much to your dismay and Fury's appeasement.

"Tony fucking Stark, you're late because you decided to eat the not-so cute Christine Everhart's saggy ass cheeks and pussy." you deadpanned, munching on a Pop-Tart you've been eating.

Tony tilted his head, raising his eyebrows at you eating the god's favorite food. "Hey, who told you to steal from someone? Didn't you know that Thor loves his Pop-Tarts so much and you shouldn't steal from him as it's his favorite food! Besides, Christine Everthot deserved that because she's such a pathetic bimbo, Y/N."