Honeymoon

A/N: I know this imagine's shorter than the usual ones I post here, but this is just a short fluffy fic I randomly came up with on Tumblr and you can check it on my Tumblr (same username)! 😁

Side note: Don't mind the unoriginal plot and title bc I love fluffy domestic Tony and this is entirely self indulgent AJSGJSGDSHF

Warning: Suggestiveness/some smut, Soft!Tony, Wife!Reader, full on domestic soft fluff, nothing else

Reader pronouns: She/her

Word count: 624

✦✦✦

You smiled up at your Tony, your now husband as he positioned your tip at the entrance of your cunt. Both of his hands found yours and he intertwined his fingers with yours, before pinning them down gently on the mattress with a massive smile on his face.

Sex with Tony Stark would most likely be a rough and passionate one filled with pure need and carnal lust, thanks to his experience as a playboy, but ever since he dated you - it's all changed. Making love with him could happen at any time, but he mostly preferred the classic way until he proposed to you. For you to be his one and only Mrs. Stark. The woman he'd cherish, protect, and love no matter what. To you, your imperfections made you look worse. But for him? He thinks they're just as perfect as how you are, because he accepts your flaws unconditionally.

He let out a lighthearted chuckle before tilting his head, letting himself admire your beauty from above.

"You're as beautiful as ever." he whispered. "In fact, I think you've turned more beautiful from the day we married each other."

"Not more than you, Mr. Stark."

His darkened eyes bore into yours as he wordlessly accepted your returned compliment. It was just a simple act of him being the affectionate lover you had known, and you could clearly tell that he's enjoying this moment as much as you do from the way he took his time with the foreplay and how he made sure to prioritize your needs before his in bed.

"Would you mind if you share some secrets on how did you manage to be this stunning, my love? As much as I want to make love with you, let's hear about each other's secrets first before starting the main activity for the night." Tony winked.

You stopped him from teasing you even more by putting your hand on his lips. "A lady never tells her secret, Tones."

"Looks like someone's trying to outsmart me with teasing me back."

"I can't hear you..." you mocked, pretending to be oblivious of what's happening.

Before you knew it, Tony slid his cock inside your dripping cunt, making you let out a breathy moan as soon as he filled you up to the brim. Having sex with Tony was an experience a lot of girls wanted because of his infamous reputation as a former playboy, but for you, you liked it better if he slowed down and made love.

"God, Y/N. You feel so fucking good." he started bucking his hips, burying his head in the crook of your neck.

"Don't stop, Tony. Don't stop." you moaned.

The sex tonight was definitely the best sex you'd ever had with your husband, and the fact that he soon took care of you in the aftercare made it even better. There's nothing better than the aftercare and pillowtalk when it comes to the sex. You then ended up in Tony's warm embrace, resting your head on his toned chest, still in the post-sex bliss. He gently traced patterns on your bare back, and you snuggled closer into his chest.

A comfortable silence enveloped the entire room, the only sounds heard being the pitter-patter of the raindrops outside and your exhausted breaths. Your eyes became heavy with drowsiness, all from the activities and from the gentle thump of Tony's heart beating. Not to mention - his arc reactor illuminated the room with a soft blue glow and you pretty much used it as your personal nightlight.

"I love you lots, Mr. Stark." you yawned.

"Love you too, Mrs. Stark. Now get some rest because we're going to make the next day as amazing as possible."

✦✦✦

Before you're asking, I'm definitely not dead, guys 🥺

I'm terribly sorry for the lack of updates, especially since I've been very busy with schoolwork for months and because of it, I've became very slow at writing and most of the time, I just doesn't really have the energy to be productive with writing, so you can say that I was taking a hiatus to prevent myself from having a burnout. 

I do admit that lately I'm more active on Tumblr under the uname @smokeywhalee, but I barely post MCU content there due to the fact that the fandom's more toxic right there. It's a long story on why I feel uneasy to post MCU content there, but I won't elaborate on it that much except for the fact that I had a bad experience with a toxic friend who happened to be a toxic anti and I've seen SOOO many discourses among the fandom. Don't worry though, I blocked them, blacklisted a lot of negative MCU related tags (mostly anti character tags and hate blogs) to help myself enjoy the MCU as I want to and it's okay to disagree. Just don't act like a jerk who constantly pit your faves and the stans against each other 🙄

But be aware, I'll post more Call of Duty content right there and I hope you enjoy this fluffy mini fic 🥺🥺🥺

I hope you guys are doing well, don't forget to stay safe and Smokey out!