III

[No one]

A blonde male in black suit walked into the room. The people in the room turned around to look at the newcomer confused.

"Can I talk to your leader?" He asked politely with serious tone.

"Well, you can talk to me," A brunette male shrugged standing up and walking to the newcomer.

"Who are you exactly?" The blonde asked little nervously since the other was taller and scary looking to him.

"Do you speak Galactic?" The brunette tilted his head.

"No, I don't," The blonde answered nervously.

"What a bitch..," A blonde female groaned.

"ᒷ↸╎ℸ ̣ ᔑ," A black haired female with fully white eyes mentioned the blonde female to stop.

"Well, I am the Main Admin Mao," The brunette said to their visitor.

"I don't care about your title. What's your name?" The visitor seemed annoyed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" The blonde female growled.

"ᒷ↸╎ℸ ̣ ᔑ!" The another female hit the blonde with her elbow.

"Excuse me, but who are you exactly?" The brunette asked ignoring the females.

"My name is Iker Wynn and I work with the Players Protection Agency," The blonde, Iker, introduced himself.

"The Players Protection Agency..." A black haired male spoke out quietly to another blonde female next to him.

Iker carefully analyzed the room. There were the brunette in front of him, the two females, the black haired male and a blonde female. Also a pumpkin haired female, who didn't seem to care about the situation. Two young males, blue haired one and brunette, in the corner.

"I need to know all of your full names," He explained.

"What for?" He froze as a cold female voice rang through the room. He turned around to see the pumpkin haired female staring at him.

"T-there's something we have to d-discuss and I need to know your n-names," Iker struggled a bit with words, the pumpkin haired female was scaring him.

"Let's all introduce ourselves," The brunette decided. "My name is Meluwyn Mao Moonfall, I'm 20 soon 21 years old and from Overworld," He introduced himself and nodded to the pumpkin haired female.

"Sherenidy Cassia Blackwood, 15, almost 16, from The Original Nether," She spoke out with cold voice.

"Lillian-Cordelia Jaylee Thornheart. Age is 24 and birthplace is the Void," The white eyed female told.

"Unneless Edita Fade, 25, Original Nether," The blonde next to her gave Iker a deadly glare as she spoke.

"Otior Oskari Ollila, 19, almost 20, End," The black haired male spoke out carefully.

"Lydia-Odessa Yenny Järvinen, 18, almost 19, End," The blonde next to the black haired male told.

"Ivadel Irwin Interfector, 19, almost 20, Overworld," The blue haired male spoke out coldly.

"Krizax Kasen Killoran, 19, almost 20, End," The brunette next to him ended the introductions.

"Alright, let's get to the business, shall we?" Iker said glaring at everyone.

Mao nodded slightly and showed the visitor to sit down on the sofa against another sofa, where the two females were sitting. Iker sat down on the sofa and Mao sat down next to Jaylee.