[Xelvier]

     We had finally finished training and were now just sitting in the practice rooms corner. The room was all silent, not a single sound could be heard.

We had our eyes closed. We didn't like the lights, the darkness was way more better. Our Watcher mask was on the floor next to us.

Soon the silence was broken by the sound of a door opening and closing. Someone was in the room.

Our purple eyes flew open and our glare pierced the emerald eyes male's soul. He stepped back carefully as he looked at us.

"Oh, it's just you," We noticed and looked away from him.

"Did you finish training?" He asked carefully.

"Yeah," We nodded.

"Good, I came to inform you that the PPA is going to be visiting Hermitcraft tonight. You might want to be there," Mao explained.

"Alright," We nodded again and closed our eyes.

The horns disappeared from our head.

[Xelqua]

I looked at Mao and stood up from the floor. I walked to him and we left the room.

"Are The Mains going to be there?" I tilted my head.

"The PPA doesn't want us there, that's why you have to go as Grian," Mao grinned. He clearly didn't like the PPA, none of us did.

"Alright, I'll keep an eye on them and inform everyone what they did," I nodded.

"Great!" The brunette smiled.

"ᒲᔑ╎リ ᔑ↸ᒲ╎リ ᒲᔑ𝙹! ᒲᔑ╎リ ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷  ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ!" We turned around to see one of the new Rookies, Marika was her name.

"What's the matter?" Mao ran a hand through his brunette hair.

"Apparently there's an emergency in the medical center," The Rookie Admin explained, she was clearly panicking.

Me and Mao exchanged glares. Mao nodded to me.

"I'll come to the medical center.  ̇/ᒷꖎ, you can go where you were supposed to," Mao spoke out.

I nodded to him and watched as he started leading the Rookie back to the medical center, since she had already gotten lost.

I turned around and started heading towards the Portal Hub. I had to get back to Hermitcraft before the PPA gets there.

{Hermitcraft}

I jumped through the portal and glanced around. I didn't see any of the Hermits at the spawn. I decided to head to the shopping district to buy some more rockets and maybe something else if I find something interesting.

In the shopping district I saw Bdubs and Zedaph fighting against a NeDem soul. I quickly made my way to them and killed the creature saving my fellow Hermits.

"Thanks G!" Bdubs sighed in relieve.

"Those creatures have really been a huge threat lately," Zedaph mentioned.

"That's true," I grinned.

"We aren't even allowed to move alone nowadays because they're too powerful," Zedaph continued.

"It's getting kinda annoying when you can't go anywhere alone," Bdubs nodded.

"Yeah.. But we can't really do anything about it.. The Council is trying their best to get rid of those creatures, but it isn't really simple.." I muttered.