XV

[Mao]

     I glanced at the blonde female standing in front of me. She was wearing a black suit, which already made her look bad in our eyes. She had a cold look on her face showing that she wasn't happy with our decision.

"The Council should let the Player Protection Agency take care of Hermitcraft and every other problems the players and servers have!" Her high voice was cold, but I could notice the slight fear she was trying to hide.

"I'm sorry, but we can let you do that. It's our job to make sure the players are alright and they trust us with their lives," I answered trying to keep my voice calm.

"We know more about the players safety than The Council does!" The blonde tried to sound believable, but she didn't really seem to success.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrows. "We have almost three years of experience keeping the players safe and even risking our lives for them!" I gave her a warning glare, but kept my voice as clam as I could.

"But-"

"Shut up," I raised my hand on the air showing her to keep her mouth shut. "This conversation is over, please leave immediately," I spoke letting my voice be cold.

She hesitated biting her lower lip.

"You heard him, get out," A cold female voice came from the couches.

I moved my eyes to Sherenidy, who was now staring at the blonde. Next to her was sitting Upton, who had an emotionless expression on his face. On the other couch was Jaylee, who wasn't even looking at the visitor.

The blonde looked now scared. Apparently the PPA members seemed to be afraid of Watchers, which disgusted us all. I could sense her fear. She tried to look brave, but in reality she was scared for her life.

"Don't try to be a hero if you can't die like one," The pumpkin hair spat moving her eyes back to the book she had been reading.

(L'manberg festival-)

"Leave," I said to the blonde again. This time it wasn't a suggestion, it was an order.

She quickly turned around and ran out of the door slamming it after her.

"How many members the PPA is going to send?" Sherenidy groaned looking at the direction the blonde had just went to.

"Many," Jaylee sighed. "They don't seem to be giving up," She continued finally raising her glare from the book.

"They're just digging their own grave deeper and deeper," Sherenidy sighed.

"They don't know what they're getting themselves into," Upton mentioned coldly.

"They try to resist us and take the control, but they don't seem to realize that it's not possible," I spoke.

"They're total idiots," Sherenidy added.

"What about that one in the dungeon? Is he still alive?" Upton asked tilting his head.

"I killed him," Jaylee answered calmly.

"Did you kill that bitch too?" Sherenidy asked with a hopeful look on her face.

"No, don't worry, she's still alive," Jaylee answered.

"Shit!" Sherenidy groaned. She wanted her sister dead so badly.

"Btw ᓭ⍑ᒷリ, weren't you supposed to be dealing with the teleporting consoles?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

The female froze. She quickly stood up and ran out of the door. I sighed as I looked after her.

"And there she goes," Upton sighed.