IV

[Grian]

     I was standing in an empty hallway. Someone was hugging my arm. I couldn't look behind me to see the person.

"Gri... What if they find us..?" Someone, probably the person behind me, whispered fearfully.

"Don't worry ..., they won't find us, hopefully," I tried to cheer them up, but I was actually really scared.

"We should just go back to our dorm..." They cried quietly.

"No, we'll have to escape from this place! Please, ...," I begged them to agree with me.

"Where could we even go? We won't be safe anywhere!" They protested.

"..., We can stay here either! They'll kill us!" I said fearfully.

"F-fine..." They whispered. "But which way do we go to..?"

"Let's go the-" I was cut off by a deep voice behind us.

"What are you two doing?"

"RUN!" I shouted grabbing their hand.

They started sobbing furiously as I lead them through the halls running. I was scared, really scared.

"GRIAN, GRIAN! HE'S REACHING ME!" They screamed.

My heart ached. I started running faster and tried to pull them closer to me as we ran through the endless hallway. The color palette in the hallway was the same as in an end city. It was really familiar.

I didn't have to look back to know that someone was chasing us, that's why we were running.

Then one sound broke my heart, my whole life...

A scream..

As the hand slipped from my hand...

"GRIAN-!"

And a blood-curdling scream...

I couldn't stop running, I had to get out.. I had to escape from this place.. This hell...

I finally reached the entrance and stormed out of the huge building spreading my wings. I didn't look back as I flied through the End. I just flied, as fast as I could, as far as I could.

Finally after an eternity feeling time I found another huge building and crashed through the window. I crashed on the floor with the glass shards, sobbing furiously.

My vision started getting blurry and all I heard was screaming of the people around us. My head hurts a lot.

The last thing I saw before falling into the darkness was a text in my dark purple sleeve.

'The Watcher Academy Durose'

     I woke up once again shaking and sweaty, breathing heavily. This time the nightmare had been worse than ever before. But I might finally have an actual clue.

I quickly got dressed to my Main Watcher outfit and logged to the Main HQ.

{The Main World}

I quickly ran out of the Portal Hub and straight to the library, where I saw Blake, Caton, Oskari and Jaylee.

"Hey  ̇/ᒷꖎ!" Oskari greeted me.

"Hey," I smiled to him.

"You're really early here," Blake pointed out.