XXV

[Xelqua]

     I stared at the pumpkin orange haired female, but I knew she wasn't the female she was supposed to be... In her body was the male I had once blindly loved... The male who now wanted me back after everything he and I had done..

"Gree-on, you're so beautiful when you're laying on the floor so helplessly!" Sam laughed and took a step closer.

I tried to back away, but the pain hit me and I let out a painful cry.

"Don't back away from me Gree-on! I know you want me too! We are meant to be together!~"

"I.... Do...n't... L...ove... Yo...u... Sa...m..." I cried out.

"Aww honey! I'll make you realize what you really want! I'll make you mine and I'll be yours, forever!~"

"Y..ou... Aren't.... D-doin..g... W...hat... I... T-th..ink... Yo...u... A..re... Plan...ning..." I whispered quietly as I realized what his words meant.

"Ooh, you're actually smart! How pitiful! Now you found out my plan! But what can you do about it? Nothing!~" Sam smirked.

"Gri may not be able to do anything.. But I am!" Xavier jumped to the game.

"Ooh, you have a deal too! You should have asked me, I would have loved to make a deal with you!" Sam chuckled.

"You're disgusting me!" Xavier groaned.

"Aand, what are you going to do about it?" Sam smirked tilting her head. She looked like a maniac. (She because it's Shen's body)

"I can at least keep you away from us!" Xavier growled and summoned a purple magic shield around us.

"How pathetic! You can't even fight!" Sam laughed.

"At least you can't even touch us," Xavier answered coldly.

"Did you forget who you're fighting against? My host happens to be pretty strong, even though she is annoyingly small," Sam smirked.

"You can control her powers," Xavier pointed out.

"What about it? I don't need to control them! I can just distract you!" Sam answered gleefully.

Then a purple Watcher magic burst hit the shield making Xavier flinch. Sam just smirked and sent another one, and another, and another, and another.

"You will eventually fall! You can keep that shield up forever, you have your limits too! You can pretend like you're a hero, when you're not!"

Xavier grinned as stronger magic bursts started coming and the shield started cracking slowly.

'It's okay Xav! You can let go now!' I smiled to him knowing he could see it even tho I was just a silhouette inside our shared mind.

'Gri.. Is this really the choice you want.?'

'Yeah. Xav, you can let go. I'll take it from here. Don't worry about me!'

'It was a pleasure to meet you and be with you Gri. And it definitely was a pleasure to die with you!'

I had a smile on my lips as I took over the control of our body.

The shield disappeared and a magic burst hit my left arm cutting it off. The metal-filled arm fell on the floor and warm blood started dripping from the spot it had been cut off from.

"Ooh Gree-on! I knew you would give up eventually! Are you ready to die now?" Sam chuckled crouching down next to me.

"I... Do...n't... H...ave... An...y... Oth...er... Op..ini...ons..." I whispered smiling sadly.

"You're so precious! And now you'll be mine forever!" Sam laughed.

"But it isn't up to you..."

I raised my teary eyes and looked straight into the empty brown eyes I recognized. Sam was no longer in control.

"Sh...en..." I sobbed.

"Don't worry brother.. You'll be alright.. I'll make sure Sam can't hurt you! You'll get to home safely with the others and you'll take my place! I hope I taught you well enough, but if I didn't, ᒲᔑ𝙹's there! Make sure to annoy him for me!" Sherenidy spoke softly as tears began to fall from her empty eyes.

"Wa...it... Wh...at... D-do... Yo...u... Mea...n..?" I asked in shock.

"Brother, we both know I'm not coming home... You'll get there, but I don't... I'll die here..!" Sherenidy whispered brushing my hair with her cold fingers.

"Y..ou... Can.. N-not.... D..ie... He...re...!" I sobbed.

"I'm sorry... But this was all my fault! Now I have to fix my mistakes and then I'll join the others in Hell!" Sherenidy smiled through her tears.

"N-no..!" I tried, but the words got stuck on my throat.

"It'll be alright! I promise! It'll be alright!"

"Th...ere... Ha...s... T-to... B..e... An..other... W..ay...!" I tried to speak, but she put her finger on my lips.

"I love you my brother! You really helped me find the light of life! But now my time has come! This is my story's end, but yours will still continue! Let this be the start of A New Era!" She smiled and pressed a sisterly kiss on top of my forehead.

"You are the oceans grey waves, destined to seek life beyond the shore, just out of reach. Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time, the path is yours to climb.

In the white light, a hand reaches through, a double edged blade cuts your heart in two. Waking dreams fade away. Embrace the brand new day.

Sing with me a song, of birthrights and love. The light scatteres through to the sky above. Dawn breaks through the gloom, white as a bone,

Lost in thoughts all alone..

Sing with me a song, of silence and blood. The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud. Within my ancient heart dwells, madness and pride. Can no one hear my cry?

You are the oceans grey waves, destined to seek life beyond the shore, just out of reach. Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time, the path is yours to climb.

You are the oceans grey waves."

The she laughed one last time before her sword pierced her heart. Her life faded away, but the smile on her lips never died.

And I screamed... So loud that every single living creature heard my pain..

My sister was gone...

Words: 1038

(I cried Q-Q)

(One more chapter in this book and then the 4th book starts. It's going to be called 'A New Era'. Then there will be a short side story 'The Pathway To Hell', which is Sherenidy's perspective from the night Xel, Godi and Dexie left to the Far Lands all the way to her death.)

(Now my precious baby is gone Q-Q She was originally supposed to die in the end of the story, but yesterday I got an idea how I could end this book and here we are)