XIX

[Xelqua]

     The whole HQ had went silent for a day in the memory of our lost brother. The doors and windows were closed and no one was allowed in expect The Council. The medical center was serving in the Main World's hospital.

I was sitting in a Café with Mao, Tatton and Dexter. We had no idea where the others were and we didn't even need that information on the moment.

"What's the next problem on our growing list?" Dexter moved his glare to the 2nd in command.

"The lost souls and getting rid of them. The NeDem souls are almost taken care of luckily," Mao answered. "Can you all stop staring at me? I feel like I'm about to get murdered!" He exclaimed.

We all started laughing. I always forgot that admins had a hard time reading Watchers' faces behind the masks.

"Yeah, yeah, we won't kill you," Tatton chuckled running a hand through his red hair.

"You better not," Mao groaned in a warning tone.

"How are we planning on taking care of the lost souls?" Dexter asked.

"We're not sure. The lack of information isn't helpful," Mao sighed. "If we want more information, we need a lost or broken soul!"

"I think I can help," Xavier answered for me scaring the heck out of me.

"Do you know something?" Mao asked tilting his head. I could see the curiosity in his emerald green eyes.

"I happen to know both, a lost soul and a broken soul," Xavier continued speaking and I didn't stop him.

"Where can we found them from?" Mao inquired.

"Hermitcraft," I answered.

"Can you take me there?" The brunette continued.

"Sure, if you come in ghost mode," I nodded.

"Let's go then," Mao said and stood up. "You two do whatever you want to, excuse us," He nodded to the two other, who nodded back. They understood the situation and didn't mind us leaving.

I stood up and started leading the 2nd in command to our own private teleporting area we rarely used. It was hidden behind the HQ and only the Original members of The Council knew about it since no one bothered to tell the new members.

I stopped there and looked at the brunette. He quickly changed himself to ghost mode and I transformed from Xelqua to Grian.

We opened the portal and teleported to Hermitcraft.

Grian joined the game

I looked around me and noticed that Mao was basically floating above me. He was looking at his communicator, which made me realize how much my communicator was buzzing.

I quickly picked it up and saw messages coming from the Hermits asking if I was alright. Seemed like they had missed me a lot.

"Damn that's a lot of messages!" I heard Mao say.

"DaMn ThAt'S a LoT oF mEsSaGeS!" I mocked him. "Says the one who always spams like there's no tomorrow!"

He grinned and mumbled something. I just rolled my eyes and looked at my communicator typing in a message.

<Grian> I'm back! But I got redstone machine to ruin so please wait for a moment before you start to look for me! o/

"Seriously? A redstone machine to ruin?" Mao laughed.