VI

[No one]

"YOU'RE JOKING! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" A pumpkin haired Watcher exclaimed.

"No.. I'm not joking..." A brunette admin answered sadly.

"Why the fuck everything has to be so hard?!" The Watcher exclaimed slamming her head on the table.

"I'm sorry.. But I can't do any about this problem.. I really wish I could..." The admin spoke quietly. He didn't like the situation at all.

"First the lost soul, then the NeDem souls and now this?! I don't have time for everything!" The Watcher sighed trying to calm herself down.

"I can take the NeDem souls and the lost soul to be my problem," The admin suggested.

"Do you know anything about them?" The Watcher chuckled raising her eyebrows.

"I mean, I know about the NeDem souls.." The admin gave her an innocent smirk.

"Alright, I'll let you take care of that mess, but I suggest asking help from The Blade since he's from The Original Nether too and currently lives there," The Watcher gave up. "But I'm not trusting you with the lost soul since I have a feeling that you'll end up fucking up. But I know that  ̇/ᒷꖎ knows how to deal with that kind of shit," She continued.

"Ouch, but welp, that's true," The brunette grinned chuckling. "So you'll take care of the problems in the Original Nether?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I'll have to stay there for a while making sure that everything's going to work perfectly. And I'll take ᒷ↸╎ℸ ̣ ᔑ, ꖎᒷᓭꖎ╎ᒷ and ᒲᒷᔑ↸𝙹∴ with me," She decided.

"Hold up! We have ten females in the Originals and half of them are from the Original Nether! And the fact that we don't have a single male, who's been born there," The brunette realized.

"Cool," The Watcher smirked. "But the new members are a different thing. Some of them are from the Original Nether too," She continued.

"Well, should you go before the situation gets worse? And are you sure you want to leave ⍑ᔑ||ꖎ╎ᒷ here?" The brunette tilted his head.

"Yeah, she should stay here and take care of the injured," The Watcher nodded. "I'll be leaving now, but I'll be back soon," She said.

"Stay safe!" The brunette waved.

"I trust you with everyone. You're the 2nd in command after all!" The Watcher smirked before disappearing to the hallway.

The brunette took out his communicator and messaged a certain dirty blonde Watcher.

¬Xelqua¬

Mao
(16.20) Hey Xel!
(16.20) Can you
(16.20) To the HQ?
(16.21) We have
(16.21) A mission
(16.21) For you!

Xelqua has blocked you

Mao stared at the screen with a 'thousand dollars/euros banknote' face. (Tonnin seteli, don't know what's it in English. Go watch that from YouTube and you'll understand)

"Did that bitch just block me?" He asked from no one.

He picked Xelqua's number and called it. Xelqua picked up soon.

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING BLOCK ME?!" Mao exclaimed.

"Maybe," Xelqua answered. Mao couldn't see him, but he knew that the other was smirking.