34. 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬

• you woke up on the couch in your sleep clothes

• you woke up on the couch in your sleep clothes. you were sniffling and your eyes felt really light and swollen. you forgot you had cried all last night. you saw kyoto on the floor as always sleeping next to you.

you got up and hopped over the couch and made some coffee.

you drank some coffee and went to the bathroom and did what you had to do.

you got out and went to your room and got changed for the day, you changed into something simple. you looked at the time and woke kyoto up.

you laid him on the couch and hugged him goodbye while he was asleep.

you put the blanket over him and went to the studio.

you saw hayato.

he let you in and helped you play the guitar.

"how was the party last night" he asked as he showed you where and how to play the notes.

"it was ok i guess, i wasn't there for so long, y/n getting slapped and kicked in the stomach makes things a lot better y'know" you told him.

"why what happened?"

"my friend was drunk as hell and slapped and kicked me in the stomach, she was like 'you're a whore you wanna take my man you're such a slut omg this that' y'know" you imitated her.

"oh that sucks, i mean do you want her man?"

"no that's my ex-"

"oh damn, i remember kata telling me something's about that and ranting to me about it"

"is she moving in with you?"

"she already is, she moved in with me like a few days ago"

"what are you guys?" you teased him

he started to get embarrassed and started blushing like crazy.

"um...we're talking...w-we're in the talking stage, i really like her, she's a great person" he said and looked away at the ground and fidgeted with his fingers.

"she really likes you as well, when i bring you up she gets embarrassed and blushes and she talks about you a lot" you told him and sat upside down on the couch.

"r-really" he got even more red.

"mhm"

"w-well what about you and kyoto?"