15

(Y/n) Pov's

I walked around the beach for awhile and decided to look for Kenma. I didn't even take my shirt off but some guys were staring a little. Did I have something on my face. I suddenly felt a shadow hovering over me. I turn around and Bokuto and Kuroo are behind me and they have ... a bucket? FULL OF WATER. They poured it all over me.

Let me just say it was freezing. When they poured it on me I let out a gasp due to how cold it was. I stood there for a good 5 seconds until I started smacking Kuroo, lightly though because i'm not mean. Gosh was there ice in there. They both ran off and they almost fell over due to how cold it was.

Kaitlyn jogged up to me with a towel. She was also laughing at me shivering a little bit. "You should take that off and let it dry." she said while putting the towel over me. How dare she laugh at me. I'm a poor soaking wet old child, and she's laughing at me. I looked behind her to see Bokuto and Kuroo filling another bucket of water and ice and slowly took the opportunity.

I wrapped her in a huge hug. "(Y/n)! Your super cold and your getting my clothes wet!" I signaled Kuroo and Bokuto over and they splashed the water over her just as I let go. She screamed and ran after Kuroo and Bokuto.

Haha revenge feels so good.

I saw Kenma under an umbrella playing a game on his phone. I went up to him and sat next to him.

"Oh hi (Y/n)." he said while putting his game down. I gave a small wave. What happend to your clothes?" he said looking at my wet t- shirt and shorts. I signaled over to Kuroo and Bokuto who had just dumped a bucket off water on Tsukishima. He laughed. "Well shouldn't you let them dry or something." I looked at him and shrugged. "Do you mind if I do?" I said quietly. "No I don't mind and it's hot you should anyway."

Kenmas Pov

I never says things like this and to be honest I realized what I said until she actually started taking her clothes off. HOLY-

I didn't think she would wear something like THAT. I turned away hiding the blush on my face. "Um are you ok." she said to me quietly.

I nodded quickly. "Yes, yes why wouldn't I be?"
She looked at me weirdly. "Ok then."

I went back to my game because to be honest I couldn't stop looking at her. She got up and put her clothes in a dry area so they could dry faster.

(Y/n)'s Pov

I sat back down to Kenma. I we sat there for about 30 minutes and all that time he was playing his game and I was watching, he even let me play for a few minutes.

"Hey lovebirds stop flirting and come play volleyball with us!" Kuroo shouted. We bothers blushed and looked away from each other. I got up and went over to the volleyball net. It seemed slightly higher than the ones at the training camp.

I grabbed Kenma by his hands pulling him towards the sandy court. He groaned but got up with me.

"We call (Y/n)!" Bokuto called from the other side of the net. I didn't want to start anything so I agreed going over to there side of the net. I was going against my own team.  Kenma and Nekoma were getting ready in positions. I was exited since i'm playing with Fukorodani it also means i'm playing with Bokuto and Keiji. I was also a little anxious because a few people had seen me play and I haven't played in front of Kenma before.

We got in positions and I covered my head with my hands just in case there was a bad serve.

The serve went over and the game started.

A/n- So sorry guys for not being able to post my service and wifi has been terrible and there are blackouts every where anyways sorry it's short i'll try to make the next chapter longer.