Frenemies

Warning!! There will be a few bad languages here and there but it's mostly just character dialogue and not anything that contributes to the plot. Read at your own discretion.

Link's POV

Haaa!! Yah!!
*sigh* looks like that's the last of these skeletons. That took longer than i was hoping for, how was i supposed to know that some of them could do magic?! Ah damn! And (Y/N) is now way ahead of me! I gotta catch up!

I ran to the door opposite to him and found myself in a large round room with a few levers and buttons. I saw on a magical screen that (Y/N) was running down a long hallway. Huh... i wonder what this button do...

(Y/N)

Hahah! This is gonna be too easy, just keep running down this hallway and- f*ck!!!!

*shing*

A large axe blade came out if the wall and early chopped my foot!! Where the hell did that come from?! Damn now i know why this hallway is so long, it's full of traps! Gotta be careful if i wanna come out here in one peace.

(Meanwhile with Link)

Link "hmm... didn't seem to do anything. Maybe this one will do something?"

(Y/N) "*from a distance* OUCH!"

Link "no.. i dont see anything. How about this one?"

(Y/N) "Gah!"

Link "this?"

(Y/N) "OW!!"

Link "this one?"

(Y/N) "SON OF A-"

Link "*click*"

(Y/N) "*sploosh*"

Link "huh.. this one looks like eels. *click*"

(Y/N) "*BZZZZZZTTTT*"

Link "Well that's all the buttons here. Gah this thing is broken."

I then looked back up at the screen where i saw (Y/N). The long hallway is now filled with saw blades, swinging axes, fire, fallen boulders, spikes, and a pool full of electric eels with a wet track coming out the pool and turning a corner at the end of the hallway.

I then heard a stone door open next to me and out emerged (Y/N). He was completely drenched, part of his clothes were black as if burnt, he has small scratches on several places, and an electric eel was biting his leg.

I looked at his face to see rage. It then struck me. I looked at him then the screen then back at him.

Oh... so that's what those buttons did...

I looked at his face and it was contorted with anger and in his eyes i see the underworld. A firey pit where souls cry out to the heavens for mercy but only to be given more suffreing. (Y/N) gritted his teeth and cracked his knuckles.

Link "w-w-w-wait! I didn't mean to do it! I didn't know what the buttens did!!"

(Y/N) leaped towards me, fist far behind his back ready to be pushed forward for a devestating punch. Well it looks like this is the end, it's been a fun life although i did wish to have at least three children with him but that's gonna be difficult considering im going to die right about now.

(Meanwhile on the outside)

A caravan of traveling merchants were walking by the dungeon when the felt the ground quake and their goods tremble and clang on eachother as even the stones seemingly moved. They saw a flock of birds fly away, startled from the shake.

Merchant 1 "did you feel that?"

Merchant 2 "yeah. *fart* there it is again:

Merchant 1 "HAHAAH oh you always know what to say..."