Love huh?

Dad then suddenly got up and flung both of the women away. Mom drew her sword and aimed it at him. Before i could say anything, Link lift me up from behind and began dragging me away.

(Y/N) "Hey wait! We can't leave her! Mom!"

Link "she'll be fine!"

(Y/N) "no! I can still fight!"

Link "this isn't about fighting (Y/N)! Look!"

Link pointed at the other four women and they look to be preparing a spell of some sort.

Link "they have everything handled now come on!"

Link got back to where he stopped Epona to see that only Sidon and two of his guards were left there.

Link "Sidon! What are you still doing here?"

Sidon "i was waiting for you two! I was told to bring you both to the evacuation camp until she returns."

Link "she?"

(Y/N) "mom..."

Sidon "now let's go! Get on your horse abd follow me, i'll go through the river!"

Link "alright, Lead on."

*Half an Hour Later*

I sat wrapped in a blanket and sitting at the edge of the water with my feet dipping into it.

The evacuation camp was hidden in a cave that has it's enterance connected to the sea. There were tents set up in the cave for temporary habitation and food supplies that are currently being handed out.

Link sat beside me and looked up at the stone ceiling meanwhile i was looking down at the moon's reflection in the water's surface.

We just stayed silent until i heard two pairs of footsteps getting closer. One sounded much heavier than the other. If i had to make a guess it's probably King Dorephan and Prince Sidon as they are the two biggest Zoras around.

Sidon "food you two?"

Link "oh. Thanks!"

Sidon held a bowl of soup infront of my face but i rejected it.

Link "hm? What's wrong (Y/N)? You just went through a tough battle. You need to eat."

Sidon "Link is right! You need to regain that lost energy!"

I sighed and looked at Link sideways.

(Y/N) " 'tough battle' yeah right. All i did was get knocked down. *sigh* im sorry for being so pathetic..."

Sidon "hey hey! Don't beat yourself up about it! You still saved us and thanks to you, there are no casualties whatsoever."

Link "Sidon's right. Besides, you took a huge fireball square at the chest and stayed conscious! If that were me, i would have been knocked out."

King Dorephan then sat next to me, making the rocks near my area shake a little as he lays down his massive weight.

Dorephan "you know, (Y/N)... the battle against Lord Ganondrof... against your father... can not be won by strength alone."

(Y/N) "of course. There's also strategy and planning and resource management. Lot's of things go into winning a battle"

Dorephan "ahh but you see, you are missing a key detail."

(Y/N) "huh? And what is that?"

Dorephan "it is.... love."

(Y/N) "love?"

The king nodded.

Dorephan "you see, we knew that you were the son of Lord Ganondorf. Many of my people disliked the thought of having you in Zora's Domain. They thought you were just like your father. But then when the time came that your mother had to trap him, you tried to reason with him. To use words instead of blade to bring your family back together. You showed Ganondorf that as his son, you still love him despite all that he did. Something that made the Demon King shed a tear when he looked down at your speech."

My eyes widened. I guess he was looking down for a long time...

Dorephan "and to show love to someone who has done you so much wrong... takes more strength than to defeat them with hate."

All four of us stayed silent for a moment.

Dorephan "now, eat up. You can then bathe and rest. Tomorrow, you and the fair Lady Tyra can go home."

King Dorephan bat my back and then got up and walked away, leaving me with Link and Sidon who still had a bowl of soup in his hand.

I looked at the two of them and slowly took the souo from Sidon's hand which prompt a big goofy smile from both of these idiots. Seeing them like this, i can't help but laugh as well.

Could there really still be hope to bring this family together...?

And me having love huh? I looked back at Link, by this point he had stopped looking at me and began chatting with Sidon. Heh. It's a silly thought but... maybe i do have some love to give to a certain hero...

By the by, i like how the second i gave off a hint that Tyra might be in trouble, people started rioting XD