Games

I was playing one of my mains on rainbow for attackers which was Iana. It came down to a 1v5 with 2 minutes left.

"Guys we gotta be quiet so she can hear the footSTEPS." Soup said practically eating his mic.

1v4

Pretty soon everyone else just started making the weirdest of noises. Pretty soon McNasty did his classic super loud burp.

1v3

Dooo started playing piano super loud aka playing Ascend faster than the usual tempo. I just kept hearing Grizzy wheeze from the chaos.

1v1

"Okay guys, you need to shut the FUCK up! My head feels like it's vibrating!" I yelled over the commotion.

I managed to plant the diffuser and just had to defend it. Coming from the hallway, a crouching Caveira stealthily made her way looking all around.

"Gotcha bitch!" I exclaim as I head shot her.

The guys started cheering as we saw our characters standing beside each other for our win. Iana (me) was in the center and of course the guys had to gush about her ass being round. I laugh at their idiocy and Grizzy takes us to the menu screen.

"I'm so glad that game is over. It felt like I couldn't see half the round from the noise." I complain resting my head on my hands.

"You seemed to have done a whole lot better with it happening." Soup said.

"That's the secret for her wins, just sound like a bunch of retards." McNasty laughs.

"Reminds me of when you burped and I literally couldn't see!" Grizzy wheezed.

"Next time I'm down to a 1v5, I'm killing myself....in game..." I say as Dooo and Soup also say in game.

We went on to play a lot more rounds since a usual session lasts for about 4 hours max and we were only on hour 1 and a half.

Dooo had suggested we take a few drinks to make everything a little more interesting. We were both lightweights so it didn't take many shots to have us tipsy.

"Do you guys think...that fish..see air? How we can see water?" I ask while spectating McNasty.

"Where did we get this kid from?" Dooo questions laughing.

"How high are you?" Grizzy asks with a light chuckle.

"I don't know. I think like, 5'7." I answer.

"That answers it." Soup says.

"Almost taller than me." Dooo adds on.

"That's why you still haven't gotten laid yet. The girls are almost taller than you." McNasty teases towards Dooo.

"I'm gonna be honest, I don't know how he hasn't. I don't get how every girl hasn't swooned for him yet." I compliment. "I mean, he plays guitar AND the piano, he can sing like an angel."

"Sounds like someone has a crush." Soup teases.

"I'm just speaking the truth!"

"PREACH!" Dooo shouts, and by the way his voice sounded I could almost tell he threw his hands up.

"I still believe there is a still a crush hidden in that sentence." McNasty said in one of the weird voices they always use.

"I'm too drunk for this." I say rubbing my head a bit from the headache that is forming.

The game continues on with us obviously losing with two of us already drunk. But another reason I couldn't play well was the comment Soup and McNasty made. I couldn't stop thinking about it cause it was slightly true.

"Guys I think I'm a flirty drunk." I say with realization hitting me.

"Yeah no duh. You've been complimenting and making flirtatious comments since we started drinking. Mostly going towards Dooo." Grizzy agrees pointing it out more.

"Really? I haven't really noticed." Dooo says a bit confused.

"God you are so oblivious it hurts." Soup says as he heals McNasty in game.

"To be fair, everyone says some pretty sus things as a joke so I never know when it's true or not." Dooo says almost slurring his words together.

"I'm pretty sure she's waaay to drunk to make those kinds of jokes." McNasty retorts.

"Hey! I'm not THAT drunk!" I defend hearing me be mentioned.

"Oh yeah? What's two plus two?" Grizzy challenges.

"I don't know. Something to do with a book?" I answer slightly confused.

"Yeah I think you need to go lay down. You can join the session tomorrow." Soup practically demands.

"Okay dad. But after this game." I compromise.

The four others agreed and I held up my end of the deal. I said goodnight to the others and went to my bed. Suddenly I got a message from Dooo.

Whenever you sober up let me know so we can talk :)

I smile at the message. I begin to type my reply.

Will do! Probably gonna be mid afternoon when I do

I see him read the message. But I guess they found a game so he couldn't reply right away. I sit on my phone for a couple minutes and finally decide to rest. I plugged my phone in and got into pajamas then fell asleep.